Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Picked up some groceries yesterday so he owed me a lil chump change.  He'd have never found them w/o the new lil flashlight he had to buy for me @ the hardware store on the way home to get even.  :)  Of course it's a good one!  😂😂😂💪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

@KROCK I love your 1210 GAE 😍 Miles' LP too !

I am trying to replace my TEAC and I want to buy an SL-1210G: I am waiting for commercial proposals from the sellers 😉

Keep an sharp eye. Their new Mdl. The GR2 is out now. Not even as close as the G/GAE. Happy huntin!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20231009_111133.jpg

Yea, that's crazy for sure.  Think I'll leave this one sealed and just play the original not the 25th.  Lemme know how the "3 bonus tracks" sound.  Prolly have them all on some other lp's of her's w/Derek on them.  Typical, I spend the big bucks then they drop the same thing.  lol  It's intentional, they want everyone broke.  lol

• Like 3

Just a small HELLO from me , things ´re in good progress with the new apartment, think I need two more weeks to get the main works finished, than I´ll have more time for you ...I´m wondering while I read here ..is there anything that I missed ?

Can it be that @JohnJ is visiting @Dave1291 in Duckberg ? And do they both spending a crazy good time together ? Or am I wrong ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, mustang_flht said:

Yes ! thanks Kro, I saw the new GR2, but I think I prefer the big G, GAE hasn't been sold for a long time, you're lucky to have such a nice one 😜

Also Made in Japan.

I'd wait & get the G, My vacation check financed the GAE.

Then when I retired Mike bought me the EMT.......😄 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

20231009_111133.jpg

Yea, that's crazy for sure.  Think I'll leave this one sealed and just play the original not the 25th.  Lemme know how the "3 bonus tracks" sound.  Prolly have them all on some other lp's of her's w/Derek on them.  Typical, I spend the big bucks then they drop the same thing.  lol  It's intentional, they want everyone broke.  lol

Changed Carts today. Back to the EMT MRB. I had to do some edging today. So I just re-played the Lp again. @Dave1291, it's a better album then the original. Just open the album, & stop hording....

20231009_153356.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Can it be that @JohnJ is visiting @Dave1291 in Duckberg ? And do they both spending a crazy good time together ? Or am I wrong ?

Everything's peachy on my end.  John's a bit apprehensive yet but coping with my insanity better than I expected.  😂  He's a great guy and we're havin some laffs.  He's still trying to figure out my alphabetizing process and how I've seperated the new remaster's w/the old lp's but that mostly on me.  It'll sort if I'm lucky.  He's figuring out Duckburg a bit more each day so he'll survive.

10 minutes ago, KROCK said:

@Dave1291, it's a better album then the original. Just open the album, & stop hording....

Yea, I suppose it is.  Just wish I had left the original in the shrink now.  Hoarding?  Pffffft, have to ask John about that.  lol   :)  He deccided he was gonna take an afternoon nap.  lolol  That's fine though since I didn't roll out till 11.  lol

• Haha 3

@KROCK Today the 1200 and 1210 all models: MK7, GR2 and G are now manufactured in a Panasonic group factory in Malaysia. It's less noble than the Made In Japan before, but for me it doesn't matter and I know that Malaysia has a very modern appearance and Panasonic has a lot of efficient factories like that. More than 30 ultra-modern factories around the world, it seems to me.

Malaisia - Kuala-lumpur

malaisie-kuala-lumpur.1537205.w740.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mustang_flht said:

@KROCK Today the 1200 and 1210 all models: MK7, GR2 and G are now manufactured in a Panasonic group factory in Malaysia. It's less noble than the Made In Japan before, but for me it doesn't matter and I know that Malaysia has a very modern appearance and Panasonic has a lot of efficient factories like that. More than 30 ultra-modern factories around the world, it seems to me.

Malaisia - Kuala-lumpur

1 hour ago, KROCK said:

@mustang_flht I just have bragging rites, that its made in Japan. Yea rite!

Screenshot_20231009_193047_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Yep a vacation was in order after the last couple of years. This is a nice quiet little town 'cept for @Dave1291 and the LS :smile: 

Not wild like some of us were years ago, still fun!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Yep a vacation was in order after the last couple of years. This is a nice quiet little town 'cept for @Dave1291 and the LS :smile: 

Not wild like some of us were years ago, still fun!

So I wasn´t wrong with my suggestion ...Pretty pretty nice !

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Malaisia - Kuala-lumpur

I´ve been there many times in the 1990´ tees , a world city that´s still in my mind and awakes lot´s of memories seeing that pic .

• Like 2