Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

Stones ? .... that comes into my mind

coyote.thumb.jpg.9f6ad7c2f6de10df3e7bc772879aa6c7.jpg

Oh gosh, George, wait until I'll show you a picture of my new front yard! I'll be taking one of the front and one of the back of the place for my insurance company tomorrow so I'll post 'em.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Alright @MicroMara this will be my place come December! That rock and lots of others mean the house will never slide down the mountain!! It's one solid, dry  foundation!

1.jpg

34 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

My DJ buddy asked me the same thing @Tim Sr.! But there will be lots of YES playing come January!

Don't know about that !

Your out numbered by the gnomes 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Alright @MicroMara this will be my place come December! That rock and lots of others mean the house will never slide down the mountain!! It's one solid, dry  foundation!

1.jpg

I have ginormous rocks at my house as landscaping features 

But not as many leaves - boy they will keep you busy 

Well done mate 🤘 you now have a place to call home 

And for audio I can’t see any neighbours that would complain about full pelt volume 🤘🤪

Oh and watch out for bears 🐻 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hiya Paul, it's going to be a challenge. The den is not very big. The space and the thousand square footer isn't in the bedrooms either. The kitchen is a little oversized but it connects with the den so that can help even things out. But the pantry with the washer, dryer and hot water heater is pretty big. So I hope I can get it to sound good with the rug and the upholstered furniture in there or else I'll have to start messing with those funky things to put on the wall and the ceiling. So that's it. I'm done with the OT in here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Hiya Paul, it's going to be a challenge. The den is not very big. The space and the thousand square footer isn't in the bedrooms either. The kitchen is a little oversized but it connects with the den so that can help even things out. But the pantry with the washer, dryer and hot water heater is pretty big. So I hope I can get it to sound good with the rug and the upholstered furniture in there or else I'll have to start messing with those funky things to put on the wall and the ceiling. So that's it. I'm done with the OT in here.

I don't have a large space but it works foe me not so much for the neighbors !

IMG_20230822_164149_03.thumb.jpg.fc48ccee6a81e334462f7a8ab6789402.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

I don't have a large space but it works foe me not so much for the neighbors !

IMG_20230822_164149_03.thumb.jpg.fc48ccee6a81e334462f7a8ab6789402.jpg

😁   HHHMMM Mike ..do you remember on august 2nd ? I really don´t wanna life in your neighborhood 🤣

dm.thumb.jpg.bc8fd74f2b0e691939d51db39480dd30.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1