But first have a listen to the album and I’m sure you will agree 

Bass – Jeff Berlin

Drums, Percussion, Liner Notes, Producer – Bill Bruford

Guitar – Allan Holdsworth

Keyboards – Dave Stewart

Vocals – Annette Peacock

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello my friends..........been meaning to just sit back on a cold winter's morning and spin these new and classic re-issues on the Bang and Olufsen gear here in the livingroom.  Cup of tea and away we go.IMG-2958.jpg

IMG-2959.jpg

• Like 6

On the U-Turn.............and a wide shot.  I took down all the Christmas deco, but put up my WINTER garland hung on the mantel, and it will stay there till spring.  😊IMG-2960.jpg

IMG-2962.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GWSmith said:

On the U-Turn.............and a wide shot.  I took down all the Christmas deco, but put up my WINTER garland hung on the mantel, and it will stay there till spring.  😊IMG-2960.jpg

IMG-2962.jpg

My parents house had an open fireplace in the kitchen... I miss that. I the living room was just a stove, not as romantic, but put heat up to my room in the first floor too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AndreG. said:

My parents house had an open fireplace in the kitchen... I miss that. I the living room was just a stove, not as romantic, but put heat up to my room in the first floor too.

Thank you.  Funny thing is, there are two fireplaces in this home across two floors.  Spent big $$ having a brand new chimney installed, and NEVER used the fireplaces, basically for looks.   Here, my primary heating is with refrigerant.  Nat GAS furnace is very expensive to run vs. the 42k BTU of heat pump system which costs less then half in the dead of winter.  :emotion-21: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2024 at 7:00 PM, dirtmudd said:

For anyone not in the states

Funny you just posted this.

On Monday I wrote AS to complain.

My last order just before Xmas was $150.94usd, plus $30.95 for International Ground to my home just north of Toronto.

Last Friday I got an invoice in the mail from FedX for $100.09cnd...

Canada HST: $26.65

Clearance Entry Fee: $54.00

Disbursement Fee: $11.00

HST on Disb/Ancillary Service Fee: $8.45

AS did respond the next day and pointed out their new FedEx International Connect Plus shipping option as per your above video.

This afternoon I just place a new order and used the new International Connect Plus, which cost me $26.46 for the

3: regular LPs and one UHQR Vinyl Record (Steely Dan / Aja).

I will report back after delivery to let everybody know how it worked .

Fingers crossed!🤞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AndreG. said:

Very good!  I am in a prog rock mood myself.  I got my SUV warming up and I am about to head out for my usual Friday trip to the Market.  When I return, some prog and tea....  see you all soon !  :smile:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@AndreG. When that live LP  came out it was one of the four or so times I went to see them every year. The previous show months before sounded so much like it it could have been the one I saw minus a few songs! Wasn't though.

• Like 4