Full Range

5 hours ago, Full Range said:

Artist -Phil Collins 

Title - Face Value 

IMG-4929.jpg

Seen Phil when he toured Face Value and hello I must be going

In Syracuse February 3 83  and Robert Plant showed up on stage

• Like 6

Don´t know whether I will have a lot of time to spin some records this weekend , there a many preparations to be done till monday afternoon. I´m going to leave for the rehab early tuesday morning at 7 am. I hope the orthopaedists will get my broken spine and hinges back in a better condition. The last few months I was strictly forbidden to put any kind of heavy strain on my body, so I'm curious. I expect to be back on march 5th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Don´t know whether I will have a lot of time to spin some records this weekend , there a many preparations to be done till monday afternoon. I´m going to leave for the rehab early tuesday morning at 7 am. I hope the orthopaedists will get my broken spine and hinges back in a better condition. The last few months I was strictly forbidden to put any kind of heavy strain on my body, so I'm curious. I expect to be back on march 5th.

Hope all goes well George 

‘You know that you are in the right place and activity when I say that record spinning does not put any kind of heavy strain on your body.   KEEP IT UP 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Evening George. Maybe after you being nice to your back for a good while since all this occurred it's ready to get back in shape! And your mind and body together will have to work with the drs so you can forget about all this five years from now!!

• Like 4