Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Another Klipsch-Head?

Cmon André ..I still keep our secret for a while , but in a couple of weeks everybody knows that you´re the biggest Klipsch-Head from all of us in here 🤣

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, AndreG. said:

Another Klipsch-Head?

Yup, that took 30 minutes one day.  

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

took too much cocain

That's a fact!  Blatantaly open about it back then too that's the crazy part.  Talkin prison back then.  Pot was bad enough.

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

Cmon André ..I still keep our secret for a while , but in a couple of weeks everybody knows that you´re the biggest Klipsch-Head from all of us in here 🤣

He was warned too.  We tried to tell him but noooooo he wouldn't listen.  He's learnin!  😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

He was warned too.  We tried to tell him but noooooo he wouldn't listen.  He's learnin!  😂

He will tell you early enough what´s behind my post , you all will be suprised ..promised !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ok, all you Hackett heads I just unzipped this one and was kinda amazed in a good way.  It's starts dark w/a heavy bass load then sides 3 and 4 he comes alive.  Pricey @45 but I'd do it again.  First time ever on vinyl for this 1999 studio album from the legendary artist is says.  Includes 3 bonus tracks.  fwiw.  Hope the neighbors enjoyed as much as I did!  

20230617-105636.jpg

Darktown is the 14th studio album from British Musician Steve Hackett, released in 1999. It was reissued in 2013 with 3 bonus tracks. On some copies of this reissue, the title was misspelled as "Darktwon" on the sides of the CD case.

Darktown is the last album to feature Julian Colbeck as a keyboardist, on the title track only. Colbeck had played with Hackett for much of the 1990s. Darktown shows the increasing role that Roger King would play as a part of Hackett's band, as a producer and keyboardist and later as a co-writer.

You want it hit youtube I took the day off remember?  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hola Senor Lopez how bout some Miles Davis Quintet for ya @KROCK ?  Mah foots a goin and it's cranked.  Workin with the Miles Davis Quintet" has got such a groove goin right now.  The hood prolly thinks I'm nuts but it's a cookin in a VERY good way!   :)

20230617-142542.jpg

Workin' with the Miles Davis Quintet is a studio album by the Miles Davis quintet recorded in 1956 and released circa January 1960.[1][2][3][4] Two sessions on May 11, 1956, and October 26 in the same year resulted in four albums—this one, Relaxin' with the Miles Davis Quintet, Steamin' with the Miles Davis Quintet and Cookin' with the Miles Davis Quintet.

Youtube it urself!  Goals!  Gotta have goals!  Pretty darn good!    😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yup, Neil Young is cashin in there's no doubt about that  after seeing all his releases of late but this one I almost had to pick up.  Him with Crazy Horse.  The lp is comprised of Ralph Molina, Billy Talbot and Nils Lofgren and was talked about a year ago.  It dropped and I snagged it and today there it was in a pile.  

20230617-152234.jpg

Stellar?  Not by any means if Amazon is selling them for $15 but in the same token there are a few good tunes.  Neil is Neil so there's that.  Just another one that'll wind up w/a saw cut in the corner at some point.  May as well wait.  lol   Some great passages and guitar work though.  :)

• Like 2

My very beautiful wife is at work all day 

So I decided to bake a cheese loaf bread for her, it’s now in the oven baking (photo will be uploaded on the next spin tonight)

While waiting for the bread to bake I am spinning a nice record that was produced by Robert Fripp for 3 sisters and one of them sang on his album Exposure 

Artist - The Roches 

Title - The Roches 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/6638782-The-Roches-The-Roches

IMG-4403.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Todays bread baking was a success

Am I a good baker or what 😎

Nothing better than hot bread with butter on a cold day 

IMG-4408.jpg

Tonight’s album is a double album 

Artist - Metallica