Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 6/12/2023 at 1:19 AM, Full Range said:

I have purchased that kit and had it installed 

But it did not fix the problem 

Technician has a gut feeling that it’s something called a gate and not easy to find the parts new, It’s in the that MC / CD or SCL chip section on the left 

Hence the reason for replacing the board - and fingers crossed 🤞 it will work 

Paul.jpg

I do remember that the German seller had particularly pointed out the 100% functionality of the board. It is therefore technically in perfect condition.

• Like 3

Ok, here goes.  Got a box yesterday afternoon I've been waiting for.  The "Queen" of the European Klipsch Pilgrimages Colleen Cosmo Murphy.  Don't know if it's still happening but I've always wondered after reading about them.  K-horns, all McIntosh and whatever else she runs.  She done did it and it's spinning here and is freakin incredible!  This is a 6 out of 5 star review.  Can't be much out there so don't wait!!!  Sounds Ahhhhmazing on my rig.  Those ole LS just got a shot of Geritol !  :)

20230615-160118.jpg

Two discs of heaven!  KILLER!  I'm not a techno kinda guy but this gets it!

• Like 3

Thanks for that @Full Range.  I really didn't know much about her.  Read one review of her having a pilgrimage @ some small old stone church in Europe that people freaked out about.  They all loved it I guess.  Never really researched her though, saw the one I posted and jumped as usual.  😂  You're play is cool though so gonna have to nose some.  That's the way I rolled in the 60's & 70's.  Today?  Not so much!  lol  Thanks!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Ok, here goes.  Got a box yesterday afternoon I've been waiting for.  The "Queen" of the European Klipsch Pilgrimages Colleen Cosmo Murphy.  Don't know if it's still happening but I've always wondered after reading about them.  K-horns, all McIntosh and whatever else she runs.  She done did it and it's spinning here and is freakin incredible!  This is a 6 out of 5 star review.  Can't be much out there so don't wait!!!  Sounds Ahhhhmazing on my rig.  Those ole LS just got a shot of Geritol !  :)

20230615-160118.jpg

Two discs of heaven!  KILLER!  I'm not a techno kinda guy but this gets it!  

@Travis In Austin Imma clueless.  Any thoughts?

smilie_gr_134.gif

Colleen 'Cosmo' Murphy, (born August 24, 1968) is an experienced musical selector, DJ, radio host and curator, audiophile and founder of the album listening event and content hub Classic Album Sundays. She is often a spokesperson about vinyl records.

Originally from Massachusetts, she attended New York University where she was Program Director and a DJ at the university radio station WNYU.

Colleen and Classic Album Sundays are one of the leading pioneers and inspirations behind the resurgence of vinyl, listening venues and high quality sound.

She has hosted events with talent such as Jarvis Cocker, Guy Garvey, Laura Mvula, Max Richter, John Grant, Pink Floyd's Nick Mason, KT Tunstall, Jazzie B, Sister Sledge, Lisa Stansfield, Elizabeth Fraser, Thurston Moore and many more.

My opinion as working as a prof. dj , she got a good feeling to combine sounds and musical styles , but she can learn a lot in the art of mixing into the beats , very often I´m missing the strophes harmony as well as the correct clocking out of the beat ..IMO freinds ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1