Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

11 hours ago, Full Range said:

I like Snarky Puppy 

Not long ago I posted a video of a stand in drummer Larnell Lewis playing with them - it was amazing and now one of my favourite drummers 

That looks like him playing in the above video 

Yes it is

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Full Range said:

I like Snarky Puppy 

Not long ago I posted a video of a stand in drummer Larnell Lewis playing with them - it was amazing and now one of my favourite drummers 

That looks like him playing in the above video 

12 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

@dirtmudd  @Full Range Yea, I'd really like to thank both of you sooooo much cause I love what I'm hearing.  When I picked mine up I THINK they had one other in stock that wasn't sold out.  You know me when I likey so just STOP!  I'm outta room and sick of looking at piles.  Tomorrow begins the work of trying to get what I have in the remaining space.  Yea, thanks mucho!  😂

@MicroMara @AndreG. @MeloManiac  This is how I roll here in the US.

May be an image of beer and text that says 'Beer Garden is finished'

Carry on!  :)

https://youtu.be/vIW72VXMPHo

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Ohhhhhhh, I've been lurkin waitin on ya George.  I knew it was coming.  Good job brother cause it's spot ON!   😂   😂   😂

Just tryin to jump start your day!  :)

Nightshift

anigifdrehkreuz.gif.53229b59d4aae75c72cd19439ffe267b.gif

• Haha 2

Just got a call so I'm outta here til later.  Slipping down to Columbus with a buddy and his wife to kick back & relax with one of the best in Ohio this evening.  He and a friend are playing at a small club so should be a great show.  Gotta get outta this funk I've been in.

Check Steve Sweeney out playin w/Warren!    :)

Time to polish my mirrors for the ride down!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great evening!  My buddies wife didn't go since she just got home from 3 weeks in Italy with a friend so it was his son and a friend w/another guy meeting us at the venue.  Just the bar side of the venue was open but the food and crowd were just great!  Maybe just 75 people max.  We sat with Steve's wife and had a lot of laffs.  It was just what I needed!  Steve was playing with a group of guys he knew who just got together for the gig.  Had it been his regular band both sides would have been open with wall to wall people.

20230602-195618.jpg

20230602-195644.jpg

Nothing better than great people a FREE show and fantastic SMASH burgers not to mention my diet Pepsi!  Tomorrow we spin!  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You need to listen to this album for what is portrayed as a maiden solo album by ex member of Genesis and not to compare 

It is more art rock with Prog undertones 

Artist - Tony Banks 

Title - A Curious Feeling 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/6273993-Tony-Banks-A-Curious-Feeling

IMG-4377.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok @billybob  this one's for you!  Signed in 2013.  He could soooo make that Les Paul Jr sing.  So this is the first spin today and sounds amazing!  Pissin off the neighbors?  Maybe, but it's hot as balls here!   :)

Still Climbing, also known as Still Climbing!, is the twelfth studio album by American hard rock artist, Leslie West, released in 2013. Leslie West is a founding member of the band Mountain. The album reached #198 on the Billboard 200, making it West's third album (as well as the first since 1975) to make it on the chart (as a solo artist).[2] The album featured performances by Johnny Lang, Dylan Rose, Dee Snider, Mark Tremonti, and Johnny Winter.

The title of the album is in reference to Mountain's first album, Climbing!

The track "Long Red" was first featured on West's debut solo album, Mountain, released in 1969. The rerecorded version on Still Climbing features his brother Larry West on bass. The brothers first recorded together as members of The Vagrants in the 1960s.

20230603-154547.jpg

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I KNOW that @KROCK is a lurkin.  :)   Time to smooth things out w/this guy on Blue Note.  It'a nummy sooooo smooth.  Check w/your Blue Note dudes @MeloManiac !

Mr. Natural is the twelfth album by jazz saxophonist Stanley Turrentine, recorded for the Blue Note label in 1964 but not released until 1980 as LT 1075, and performed by Turrentine with Lee Morgan, McCoy Tyner, Bob Cranshaw, Elvin Jones and Ray Barretto.

20230603-163341.jpg

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1