An earthquake hits the theater
But the operetta lingers
Then the piano lid comes down
And breaks his ******* fingers
It's a miracle

I´m in love with the album amused to death , one of my anytime favourites

• Like 3

15 hours ago, baron167 said:

This has been getting a lot of play over the last few days. I have 2 copies and I'm trying to pick which is better. Listening to it does not get old. The Who - Quadrophenia

Very Nice, have that on cd and it was in the car's player for almost a month. Not going too many places, but still played each disc twice before changing over to Sabbath Dio years the other day!

• Like 4

Think some albums are goin down soon!  The B1G Network is running 16 hours of OSU-ichigan games today.  Will prolly get pretty boring before it's over.  Mute and crank ALWAYS works for me.  Might even see my fat butt shootin on the sideline somewhere.  Then I have to deal w/the few who say I saw you on TV yesterday.  lololol  Glad we're locked down so maybe they'll forget about it when I see them.  :)

Followin your lead Johnboy!

Little-Feat.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I cannot spin records today because my wife and children have barricaded themselves in my music room and watch children's films. But we also have a big television and good sound in the living room. But what can I do? So I do a little youtube session ?

• Like 2

We too are currently celebrating Easter in Germany. Funny is that Easter can also be translated as christmas. As far as I know German immigrants brought this traditional festivity to the USA. I believe it is celebrated in 12 of your 50 states. You have the legendary Easter Roll Egg for lunch.

easter-juggler.gif

• Like 4

Happy Easter everyone!  Needed to get my groove on last evening.  Sure is hard pulling away from the new stuff but it all worked very nicely for me.  Coffees up and runnin and I'm already thinking about what's goin on next!  I'm feelin it!

Rush-Moving-Pictures-81-Audiophile-Copy.

Leon_Russell_-_Carney_72_2019_Remaster.j

Big-Brother-The-Holding-Company-Cheap-Th

pink_floyd_-_wish_you_were_here.jpg

:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Today I had time again to dedicate myself to my record collection. I started with Chris Rea " Best Of ". A very rare pressing of the AMIGA label from 1988. The AMIGA label is from the former German Democratic Republic (DDR) of the VEB German Records in East Berlin. The audio quality is excellent. The AMIGA label was taken over by the WEA in Hamburg after the German reunification.

Rea1.jpg

• Like 2