Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

After stonedhenge with TYA yesterday I'm listening to Alvin Lee & Company from 1972 on the original NOVA label. Guys..... good old Rock'Roll. Since I'm listening to music together with you, my 70s spectrum has expanded so much, I bought so many records and have so much joy with music from that time. This time has passed me by completely, because I was just too young. I mean, if I had gone to a record store at the age of 10 and bought Focus, Steppenwolf, King Crimson, Rare Earth, Cream and many others, I think the sellers would have been amazed. For this input I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2090999350_TenYearsAfterAlvinLee.thumb.jpg.82b606184d1d7b86a3cc8b1374bbded9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

From the vault LP# 24 of over 30 

A lovely album dominated by acoustic instruments in the jazz vision genre from 1985 

You could say the mood is a early morning - good to be alive feeling - 

Artist - Al Di Meola Project ‎
Title - Soaring Through A Dream

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Al-Di-Meola-Project-Soaring-Through-A-Dream/release/4935310

C2-BDC6-F3-60-D4-48-B1-956-D-9317-CD096-

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Full Range said:

From the vault LP# 24 of over 30 

A lovely album dominated by acoustic instruments in the jazz vision genre from 1985 

You could say the mood is a early morning - good to be alive feeling - 

Artist - Al Di Meola Project ‎
Title - Soaring Through A Dream

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Al-Di-Meola-Project-Soaring-Through-A-Dream/release/4935310

C2-BDC6-F3-60-D4-48-B1-956-D-9317-CD096-

It was about time my mate .          smilie-gross_335.gif  @dirtmudd´s videos were too short . I don´t know this one ......gonna listen right now at discogs ....thanx .....

• Haha 2

Well there the eternal waiting was worthwhile itself .  This is one of the most beautiful Al Di Meola productions I have ever heard.  A dreamlike journey, as enchanting as a warm sunny spring morning, the sun sparkles in the raindrops. I just bought this album. Many thanx @Full Range  smilie_op_044.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Well there the eternal waiting was worthwhile itself .  This is one of the most beautiful Al Di Meola productions I have ever heard.  A dreamlike journey, as enchanting as a warm sunny spring morning, the sun sparkles in the raindrops. I just bought this album. Many thanx @Full Range  smilie_op_044.gif

You have had the same or similar impression of the feeling the album conveys 👌

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

You have had the same or similar impression of the feeling the album conveys 👌

on ramp to the road to red

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/interviews/an_interview_with_guitar_legend_al_di_meola_-_part_2.html

From the vault LP # 25 of over 30 

An album first released in 1979 and it’s also a soundtrack written by the artist for French TV and afterwards some tracks were used on commercials 

I had a quick look into the vault box and saw a few more LPs from Vangelis Papathanassiou so will alternate them with other LPs 

Artist - Vangelis 
Title - Opera Sauvage 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Vangelis-Papathanassiou-Opera-Sauvage/release/366875

CC020170-3-F73-4-F98-B7-CA-A35-F607-AB53

1 minute ago, henry4841 said:

Love it no matter how many times I hear it. One of my favorites. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Great album I have it in my collection 

I believe  ‎Linda Ronstadt With Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra   have 5 releases together ? -  but I only have 2 of them 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

I believe only 3. I have all three and most all of Linda's albums as well. Missing some of the Stone Poney ones. There may be some best of Nelson and her but the 3 are the original ones. Worth finding the one you are missing. 

Let’s see I think you are correct 

Albums 

What’s New 

Lush Life

For Sentimental Reasons

You can also get all 3 albums on

Round Midnight 3 LP release