Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Was just putting the album back in the clear sleeve and noticed this down in the lower corner of the front artwork......also noted the fine print stamped into the 'dead wax' area.........'Manufactured In West Germany'.    Well that will about to it for tonight, I think it will be a CD next up, but I won't post that here :biggrin2:.   Good night everyone. IMG-2643.jpg 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GWSmith said:

Signed by the Maestro himself inside the gatefold which was a VERY pleasant surprise !  The LP is like no one ever played it - MINT! Some more photos from just now. IMG-2637-Copy.jpg

Yes, and only $5 !!IMG-2638-Copy.jpg

Great find 🤘

I only have one LP sighed by Steve Hackett

And from over 30 years ago 2 X 45rpm singles that are signed by the artist that were self produced 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yea, a bit bored today soooo had a bit of a vision.  Talk nailed?   Ray is soooo SPOT ON in this double gatefold.  His vocals, the horns, that stand up bass can't help but make ya smile.  Worth every penny.  :)

20230206-161921.jpg

Yea, by the time I hit the last song on side 2 and time to move I thought what WAS that last song?  I pulled it and looked twice. "Cryin Time" and I sat here and sang along?  It's THAT good.  He doesn't rip that heart out he surgically removes it!  It's a RIDE!  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sheesh!  I THOUGHT I had it along w/a few more.  Question is, Does EVERY one of us in here have that lp?  I WILL blame @KROCK for her addiction.  I'd heard of her but never heard her.  See what I did there?  Along he comes with all these professions and praise so I had to jump in.  Don't regret it a bit either!  ALL of us???  All for one and one for all!  😂

Diana-Krall.jpg

Yup, he was right too!  Gotta love it!  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Yea, a bit bored today soooo had a bit of a vision.  Talk nailed?   Ray is soooo SPOT ON in this double gatefold.  His vocals, the horns, that stand up bass can't help but make ya smile.  Worth every penny.  :)

20230206-161921.jpg

Yea, by the time I hit the last song on side 2 and time to move I thought what WAS that last song?  I pulled it and looked twice. "Cryin Time" and I sat here and sang along?  It's THAT good.  He doesn't rip that heart out he surgically removes it!  It's a RIDE!  :)

They didn't name them the ''COUNT'' & ''DUKE'' for nothin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dave1291 said:

20230206-161921.jpg

WOW, I didn't realize this was released on vinyl !  I bought this when it was first released NEW at Starbucks.  While visiting family in Ontario CA.  We stopped for coffee and this recording was on the counter in a display.  I read all about how this was a nearly IMPOSSIBLE project.  But, through the vision of those engineers who insisted on this very unique recording, it works!  Glad to see it getting attention here :emotion-21:.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Now for something COMPLETELY different from me.  It is just after 8am. and having breakfast decided to give the livingroom system a listen instead of watching the usual morning newscasts.

This Diana Krall 'Best Of' re-release on double 180 gram vinyl set.  SO quiet a pressing.  Enjoying it and still amazed how a simple $600 U-Turn table can present it.  

Took some photos just now with my brand new, replaced window glass with view outside as backdrop.  Yes, plenty of spring snow out there :)

Oops, my photo service is not working.  I will post later when it comes back into online..................... :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

.....Vinyl on the U-Turn 'custom' table....IMG-2650.jpg

The livingroom system...........Full Bang & Olufsen 6500 and the Klipsch RP-600M stand mounts...  B&O 'Master Control Panel' sitting on the glass coffee table.  Oh, the BlueTooth transceiver and Cambridge Audio photo stage sit on the left side of the rack.. IMG-2652.jpg

• Like 3

Yea, woodwork is right @KROCK.   😂

Saw that Sade dropped and passed for some stupid reason.  Prolly out of stock now.  Any good moneybags?  😂   Limited edition of her greatest released in '94 so I prolly should.  I'm soooooo outta room again.   🤪 😂  Just caught it on youtube Krock.  In my cart and now there are 3 left.  lol  

Got the old MAC4100 receiver & 1981 H1's movin a bit of air listening to Supertramp on the local FM station rn.  They're sounding pretty good w/the station upgrades.  Throwin a bit of shade at the Columbus stations.  Always funny watching the Columbus/Lake Erie traffic in the summer.  Seeing the out of county plates and the people jammin w/the local station on the way thru town.  Kinda keeps the Duckburg peeps grinnin.  25 miles South is fringe reception from Cbus and it used to be just a decent station.  Now w/someone's machine buying them they're cookin and sounding fantastic.

Yup, takin another day off!  😂

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Yea, woodwork is right @KROCK.   😂

Saw that Sade dropped and passed for some stupid reason.  Prolly out of stock now.  Any good moneybags?  😂   Limited edition of her greatest released in '94 so I prolly should.  I'm soooooo outta room again.   🤪 😂  Just caught it on youtube Krock.  In my cart and now there are 3 left.  lol  

Got the old MAC4100 receiver & 1981 H1's movin a bit of air listening to Supertramp on the local FM station rn.  They're sounding pretty good w/the station upgrades.  Throwin a bit of shade at the Columbus stations.  Always funny watching the Columbus/Lake Erie traffic in the summer.  Seeing the out of county plates and the people jammin w/the local station on the way thru town.  Kinda keeps the Duckburg peeps grinnin.  25 miles South is fringe reception from Cbus and it used to be just a decent station.  Now w/someone's machine buying them they're cookin and sounding fantastic.

Yup, takin another day off!  😂

Good LP, just a lil base heavy. 3 left? GRAB IT.....😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3