YEA! It's back, it's back and looks great!

m00n

Ya... I noticed that about Klipsch.. It wants to replace the K with **. Odd. But I never really cared for the moon avitar. Now I have a reason to create one. And for some reason the avitar that I chose is not showing up....

New stuff always has a few needed tweeks here and there. I guess the board is no exception. ;)

Guest Webmaster

I just figured out what that other problem was. For some reason, on of the default "bad words" was KL and so it filtered out every KL in your post including image links to the smiley faces. I don't know anywhere that KL is some kind of curse word, but I guess it is or it was a mistake of the creators of this forum. I still can't figure out why it's doing that for your avatar too though. It shouldn't go through that filter at all and it isn't stored in the same place with the actual post data. I imagine there will be quite a few weird problems just like this that'll need to be ironed out.

m00n, you might have to logout and log back in to get it to stop doing that.

Man, it never happened to me before, but I was going through "forum withdrawal"! I had to drink BEER instead of searching the forum!! Needless to say, I got pretty smashed last nite!!! LOL! They don't call me "three-beer Andy" for nothin...at least I don't have to spend a fortune to get to the point where I think I am bulletproof!! LOL!1.gif

----------------

On 9/27/2002 6:24:24 PM HDBRbuilder wrote:

Man, it never happened to me before, but I was going through "forum withdrawal"! I had to drink BEER instead of searching the forum!! Needless to say, I got pretty smashed last nite!!! LOL! They don't call me "three-beer Andy" for nothin...at least I don't have to spend a fortune to get to the point where I think I am bulletproof!! LOL!
1.gif

----------------

Heh, I know what you mean3.gif

Hate to slam this....but I can see serious problems here...the avatar list is pitiful...and people are going to be held accountable for other peoples posts....Point Klewless, and Cluless. Same avatar.....but the difference is pretty easy to catch onto...take MikeKidd and Mike82 both with fat boy heads...and Stephenxxx and Stevenxx

----------------

On 9/27/2002 6:50:30 PM Orange Peel wrote:

I wish it said who replied last too, like it used too. I hate not being able to see if I replied last without looking inside the thread.
8.gif

----------------

AMEN Brother... Yes, I agree! A very much needed and relyed on feature is missing. I miss it very much!8.gif15.gif

Hello All.

I like it.

Nice layout.

Could use a little tweeking.

But, doesn't everthing audio related?

I've been on the web for about 3 months using an internet reciever.

This is the only site I frequent.

With the absence of this forum yesterday, I was forced to feed the monkey and explore other Audio forums.

I found they were all weak by comparison.

Man! I didn't realize how much I enjoy this site.

The caliber of people that inhabit this forum is of the highest order.

Nothing compares to hanging with all you fine "Audio Gurus".

You guys are "gurus", right?

Not "burrows"

Gurus...

Confusious say,

"He who stand on toilet, high on pot." "He who lose girlfriends house key, get no new key.

That's all I got to say 'bout that.

Well...I agree that it would be nice to see who made the last post to a topic...and so far, I have not successfully been able to edit any of my posts on this forum...I keep getting an "unspecified error" message...pretty ****ed annoying...and when I try to email them about it where it says "contact us", I get an e-mail saying my e-mail was "undeliverable"...also pretty annoying!! Add to that the fact that NONE of the avatars has a BEARDED guy with blonde hair, gl***es, and wearing bib overalls, and I am just SOL!! LOL!