Lost at sea

Woofers and Tweeters

I got lost in an IKEA once.  I may have been bumped by someone wanting to kill me. I’m not sure.  My phone wouldn’t work.

In all seriousness, i was lost inside an IKEA and I was about to lose it ... i couldn’t find the exit. I finally started looking for a worker so i can ask how do i get out of this place. It’s an evil maze.

Then one day, i saw a stand up comic named Jeremy Hotz ... he was doing a bit about IKEA and joked about how hard it is to get out of one of those stores.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, oldtimer said:

It's a dead horse.  Are we to worry (or call out) about a couple of insignificant liars, when there are plenty of significant liars in positions who affect our lives?  

NO DOUBT!

9 hours ago, wvu80 said:

The women claimed they "lost their engine."  People know how engines work these days, it's not a mystery.

I've never heard it explained what happened to the engine.

Fwiw, this seems superficial compared to the things you were 'hopeful' about earlier in the year.

4 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

9 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Are we to worry (or call out) about a couple of insignificant liars, when there are plenty of significant liars in positions who affect our lives?  

No, but we can't talk about those who can't be talked about on here. 

Thank God for the lounge  to remind me of that. :mellow: