Not Garrison Keillor too. Fired.

Shiva

Lots of trolling for a lock going on here and we'll be happy to oblige.  Carp about Forum rules to Chad if you want, or in a separate thread, but this thread was on a serious issue. 

I find it rather unlikely that Garrison is a threat to the ladies or anyone else and that, unless there is more to it than we know, MPR was looking for excuses.  As I miss him on PHC, I'll miss the Writer's Almanac which always provided a boost in a short period of time to my day.

Dave

1 minute ago, Mallette said:

Lots of trolling for a lock going on here and we'll be happy to oblige.  Carp about Forum rules to Chad if you want, or in a separate thread, but this thread was on a serious issue. 

I find it rather unlikely that Garrison is a threat to the ladies or anyone else and that, unless there is more to it than we know, MPR was looking for excuses.  As I miss him on PHC, I'll miss the Writer's Almanac which always provided a boost in a short period of time to my day.

Dave

Then why don't you all oblige?  This is just stupid.  Allowing a discussion of this serious issue with reference to entertainment personalities, but NOT allowing discussion of this serious issue with reference to public servants is absolutely ludicrous.  

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Allowing a discussion of this serious issue with reference to entertainment personalities, but NOT allowing discussion of this serious issue with reference to public servants is absolutely ludicrous.  

NO!  Complaints about the Forum policies are @Chad, not to me or any moderator.  Please oblige!

Dave