NBA Playoffs

Jeff Matthews

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yea, did you see his assassins stare after he hit that last 3 pointer?  He knew he nailed the coffin shut with that one.

Yep, and as far as I know, he's a class act.  I don't hear any controversy about him or see him act out on the court.  You know he came out of UT?  Too bad he doesn't play for Houston.

Well, Cleveland gave up in the 3rd quarter.  Literally not even playing like they care.  Both teams should just clear the bench in the 4th and call it a night.

Congrats Warriors, again.  Ugly game to end LJ's Cleveland career.

(now if I wake up tomorrow and find out that Cleveland came back and won, shame on me 😛)

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2018 at 10:04 PM, kvndoom said:

Well, Cleveland gave up in the 3rd quarter.  Literally not even playing like they care. 

Congrats Warriors, again.  Ugly game to end LJ's Cleveland career.

How fitting.  If you remember earlier in the season LBJ basically quit playing to force the Cavs to make a trade.  After he got his way and they made the big trade his effort on the court increased exponentially. 

36 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

How fitting.  If you remember earlier in the season LBJ basically quit playing to force the Cavs to make a trade.  After he got his way and they made the big trade his effort on the court increased exponentially. 

Well Maybe the guys they traded quit playing too, or maybe got tired.

JJK

Rut roh...  NBC in LA is reporting that LBJ's oldest son Bronny has enrolled in a high school 30 miles from LA...  Evidentally, he's buds w/Scottie Pipen's son who goes there!  Guess we'll find out by June 30th since the last day is June 29th...  Things that make you go hummmmm...

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/csn/warriors/Gary_Payton__LeBron_James__son_committed_to_Southern_California_high_school-485173681.html

1 minute ago, Dave1290 said:

Rut roh...  NBC in LA is reporting that LBJ's oldest son Bronny has enrolled in a high school 30 miles from LA...  Evidentally, he's buds w/Scottie Pipen's son who goes there!  Guess we'll find out by June 30th since the last day is June 29th...  Things that make you go hummmmm...

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/csn/warriors/Gary_Payton__LeBron_James__son_committed_to_Southern_California_high_school-485173681.html

Now I see why the Lakers could be attractive to him.  They have enough cap space for TWO max contracts.  He could play with Chris Paul his buddy, Paul George or any other superstar that could become available.

• Like 1

Word around here is that the boys are all great and better than their Dad was at that age.  I shot two High School games LBJ played in during High School and he was incredible.  Video of his boys is on Youtube I think...  They don't miss either and have all the moves and more for their age group.  Who knows I guess.  Everyone is saying he's gone but I'll wait for another one of his press conferences on TV.  😂 😂 😂 😎