World Series 2018 - Dodgers/Red Sox

wvu80

In my eyes the Dodgers staff sucked after inning 6.  Hill was throwing a nasty game.  Wicked curve ball.  Trust me, it's over after game 5.  Boston 4 - LA 1.  Guaranteed.  I'm a Dodgers fan.  Too many weapons in the Sox arsenal.   As I said before, maybe the Dodgers should call Jim Kelly to understand how to cope with back-to-back loses.  Lame.

[My] Dodgers played like shit — couldn't pitch (except for Hill and Buehler, who's a STUD), couldn't hit in the clutch, couldn't make adjustments. Add to that some incredibly bad managerial decisions (like using Jansen in the 8th inning twice, pitching to Pearce in Game 5 and pulling Hill in Game 4) and it's a wonder that we won even one game. 😠

• Like 1

I saw a video of the victory parade this morning.  Fans were tossing beer cans to the players on the float as it passed by.  One of the cans hit the top of the trophy and it snapped part of the trophy off.  Too bad they didn't have their gloves with them.