JohnJ

Hi @AndreG. good later Tull there! Think I've said before here that I can not go too long without some Jethro Tull myself. The drive back up to VA the other day was rain and very heavy rain the whole way.

Had this and then the Allman Brothers "Beginnings" playing the entire way up. Played each twice before changing because I wasn't changing CDs until I was stopped for a wreck or some other slowdown.

PXL-20231123-214355157.jpg

• Like 4

Alright George, that one is pretty good though.

The first Van Halen was played over and over by everyone that I knew the year it came out. We had never heard anything like it with our exposure being what it was. Their first two concerts in town were sold out fast and standing room only at the coliseum!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As it was a cold and snowy day outside I deceided to continue to record some cd´s on my Teac V 6030 S Tapedeck. It´s my third mixed tape w/intwo weeks . The first was a CD Blues Compilation, the second a analogue Vinyl Rock Tape and the third was a CD Soul / Funk / Jazzfunk Mix . 

To give you an idea how it looks when I´m a busy DJ 😂

CDSession.thumb.jpg.2764a47858045aaa37305368ad5dfd70.jpg

CDSession1.thumb.jpg.025b7d03f47d763382d0bb04560eaaf8.jpg

• Like 5

That looks like - 

Organised Kaos or Chaos ?. Or is it 

Could be a combination of both 

Info below 

Define Chaos

Chaos is a state of complete disorder and confusion. It is characterized by a lack of organization, structure, and control. Chaos can be found in various aspects of life, from the natural world to human behavior. In nature, chaos can be observed in the unpredictability of weather patterns, the randomness of natural disasters, and the complexity of ecosystems. In human behavior, chaos can manifest in the form of riots, protests, and other forms of social unrest.

Define Kaos

Kaos, on the other hand, is a concept that originated in ancient Greek philosophy. It refers to a state of disorder that is not entirely negative. In fact, kaos is often associated with creativity, innovation, and change. Unlike chaos, kaos is not characterized by a lack of structure or control. Rather, it is a state of flux, where old structures are broken down and new ones are formed. In this sense, kaos can be seen as a necessary precursor to growth and progress.

Here is a table summarizing the differences between chaos and kaos:

Chaos Kaos
Complete disorder and confusion State of flux
Lack of organization, structure, and control Not entirely negative
Associated with social unrest Associated with creativity, innovation, and change

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Full Range said:

That looks like - 

Organised Kaos or Chaos ?. Or is it 

Could be a combination of both 

Info below 

Define Chaos

Chaos is a state of complete disorder and confusion. It is characterized by a lack of organization, structure, and control. Chaos can be found in various aspects of life, from the natural world to human behavior. In nature, chaos can be observed in the unpredictability of weather patterns, the randomness of natural disasters, and the complexity of ecosystems. In human behavior, chaos can manifest in the form of riots, protests, and other forms of social unrest.

Define Kaos

Kaos, on the other hand, is a concept that originated in ancient Greek philosophy. It refers to a state of disorder that is not entirely negative. In fact, kaos is often associated with creativity, innovation, and change. Unlike chaos, kaos is not characterized by a lack of structure or control. Rather, it is a state of flux, where old structures are broken down and new ones are formed. In this sense, kaos can be seen as a necessary precursor to growth and progress.

Here is a table summarizing the differences between chaos and kaos:

Chaos Kaos
Complete disorder and confusion State of flux
Lack of organization, structure, and control Not entirely negative
Associated with social unrest Associated with creativity, innovation, and change

Thanx for that ..it´s a KAOS only

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Yep, kaos is how I've been working since July! Wasn't aware of it until now, good info @Full Range

I'll be at a different level of it next week that's for sure!!

Early Christmas and who knows what else for me this year!

Wont be long before you move into your new House or man cave 

We will give a hall pass to get your shite together so you can enjoy your audio system again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1