Jump to content

JohnJ

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, JohnJ said:

1970s Rush

none better.

They did heavy rock with more evident musical content to it. How about the percussion in "Trees"!

@Full Range do you know how those remasters differ from my original vinyl versions?

 

The whole album is great and left you wanting more 

 

Only have the 4 Rush remaster CDs that I purchased ( pre loved ) so I can’t compare to other releases 

Still to spin 2112 & Moving Pictures 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Full Range said:

 

The whole album is great and left you wanting more 

 

Only have the 4 Rush remaster CDs that I purchased ( pre loved ) so I can’t compare to other releases 

You've got that right!                                                  I'll have to research that, not that I need duplicates, just read too much Curious George the the How & Why books as a kid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am playing a CD of Rush 2112

 

Just to keep my brain working while I plan a new but unique one of a kind plinth and cover for the Thorens TD147  ( Will post update on that thread ) 

 

Yes this release is good to project manage some free flowing ideas 💡 

 

Artist - Rush

Title - 2112 

 

 

6E0F4215-BC8D-40B9-9842-50329F72FD06.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cyber Monday Starts On Black Friday with….

THE ENCORE SERIES BIGGEST SALE EVER!! 

***65% OFF ALL ENCORE SERIES CDs & DVDs***

***30% OFF ALL ROAD CASES & BOX SETS***

Don't miss out on this great deal!!

                                                                    

  5935e30611389.jpeg  who0417.jpg                 

 

            
     Genesis-CD-web.jpg  5bef4bd5e6b71.jpeg         

Our entire stock of

PETER GABRIEL, THE WHO, and GENESIS CDs & DVDs are 65% OFF! 

PETER GABRIEL

THE WHO

GENESIS

ROAD CASES & BOX SETS are 30% OFF!!

PETER GABRIEL ROAD CASES

PETER GABRIEL BOX SET

 

Sale ends December 24th, while supplies last so order today!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morning @dirtmudd so you're finally letting go of your extras?

 

Nice to see one of my all time favorite bands getting some attention, they are good musicians. This is a cut above other cds, although someone mentioned they weren't impressed with the company's products on the first page here. The sound from this cd is more full than my original high mileage vinyl of this is!

Plus when I take it to the car in a few minutes it upgrades that system immediately!

 

IMG-20181125-114022.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Morning @dirtmudd so you're finally letting go of your extras?

 

Nice to see one of my all time favorite bands getting some attention, they are good musicians. This is a cut above other cds, although someone mentioned they weren't impressed with the company's products on the first page here. The sound from this cd is more full than my original high mileage vinyl of this is!

Plus when I take it to the car in a few minutes it upgrades that system immediately!

 

IMG-20181125-114022.jpg

wasn't the guitar tracks on the vinyl....

laid back ? and the mofi put it more forward ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

wasn't the guitar tracks on the vinyl....

laid back ? and the mofi put it more forward ?

Kind of, but not after getting the Heresy IIs. To me, it is all more pronounced and more rich and lifelike sounding. With some titles, the background just goes away. I've got that a lot more with the most  recent system. Their half speed vinyl is great. This copy I got last year in a lot of almost ten and got a deal on them to boot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...