Beatles TRivia Contest With Free Goodies! Yeah!!!

thebes

19 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

The real question is ....

Why does Thebes dislikes the Beatles ?

Badly done treacle pop ditties by people with no talent. I sound better singing in the shower and my singing voice can cause cancer in infants.

• Haha 1

I am!  we should get together and hear your system. Plans are a bit tentative at this time.  I may have to delay my departure to rush out and buy the latest Christmastime release for some sort of Beatles re-issue.  You know, the new wrinkly they come out with every year about this time.

Very, very sorry to hear your news.  The holidays have been very rough on my family in recent years and I can fully sympathize.  My trip will be bitter sweet also. Sometimes all you can do is be there for them, so give your daughter a hug for me.

Fear not we will get together one of these days.  I'll be back up in the summer. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thebes said:

Very, very sorry to hear your news.  The holidays have been very rough on my family in recent years and I can fully sympathize.  My trip will be bitter sweet also. Sometimes all you can do is be there for them, so give your daughter a hug for me.

Fear not we will get together one of these days.  I'll be back up in the summer. 

just let me know.... I'm 45-55 min.. away..