The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
lakedmb

Klipsch T5 - true wireless earbuds

Has anyone heard any updates on the new T5 true wireless earbuds?  I’m starting to get an itchy trigger finger for some new wireless earbuds, but really want to wait for these. 

Thanks. 

C265D01E-B9B1-40E9-8C48-315B408D2F25.jpeg

I'm also thinking to buy one of these. But not sure if the price tag justify its cost

I am just waiting for the T5 truly wireless headset to hit the stores. Are they launching anytime soon... 

Thanks 

I'm in the market as well, I can't find any potential release date. I really want to wait for these but not sure I'll be able to wait much longer before pulling the trigger on another brand.

I remember reading it was going to be late spring or summer for preorders.  I thought we may have heard something by now about a preorder timeline. 

On 3/26/2019 at 4:58 PM, kipper said:

I'm also thinking to buy one of these. But not sure if the price tag justify its cost

With its advertised feature set as well as its build quality it will actually be on par with more expensive offerings from. Reputable brands like Sennheiser, master dynamic and Bose but with longer battery life