The Klipsch Audio Community
richieb

Dennis Had SE w/volume control // SOLD

SOLD // Dennis Had Inspire (Cary Audio) single ended amp with volume pot. Single (one) input only. Original owner, as new - not a mark, nick, chip etc. Used sparingly among several other amps. 

One of the quietest tubes amps I've owned, like silent on any big horn its played through i.e.KHorns, LS and Jubilee.

Uses KT66 and KT88 output tubes for 6 and 10 watts respectively. All tubes and proper rectifier (s) included and if needed I'll find a cheapo power cord. *Edit* - as photo shows amp also runs the Russian military 6n3c-e output tube, and may well be the best sounding of all. Two included.

$850.00 plus well packed shipping. 

*** and if anyone is interested a Pass Labs XA25 amplifier is soon to hit Audiomart (XA25 IS SOLD)

Thanks

R

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

} How’s about a cold Sunday morning bump for Dennis Had —

(the Pass Labs mentioned has sold on another site) 

} A nice little amp, perfect for Klipsch products and excels with Heritage. As new with 3 different output tube options. 
Seeing little use, needs a good home. Or bad home, no judgments here. 

Basically it's an integrated amp. Plug a source up directly. No need for a pre. 

23 minutes ago, mojomc said:

Basically it's an integrated amp. Plug a source up directly. No need for a pre. 

} More or less. As Dennis describes, it’s a power amp with a volume pot - 

I have an Inspire tube amp, I don't think folks understand the value that is being offered here. These amps are awesome and HAND BUILT by a true genius. GLWS!!

These were sold direct through eBay? I found what appeared to be his account, but it is seemingly dormant. 

Yes, they are sold through eBay.  I wouldn't call his account dormant, he only sells perhaps 2 or 3 units per month through the Bay, and I'm sure the rest he sells via custom orders, which he will do.

} Come on now. Richie Rich has the mortgage riding on a Chiefs victory tonight. Every little bit helps. A great little tuber for pennies on the dollar compared to new. Comes with three output tube combos and two rectifiers to pull that off. Rather sell here than Audiomart or may bring to the SWAG event where the high rollers roll —

Bumpity -

I believe member High Noon asked about amps for H3’s?  Well here it is. Hard to go wrong for the $$$. Killer with H3’s - I have a pair also.

You are welcome —

Covid 19 Quarantine bump. Stuck indoors and need an audio fix ? Still here, still sitting lonely—

Will undergo full decontamination prior to packaging —  

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 12:40 PM, Rooster42 said:

What’s the sticker price on one of these brand new?

Rooster

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Yeah - give or take — 

I have an Inspire without the volume control.  It's a really great piece of equipment.  GLWS