Have you changed?

BigStewMan

Far from it...

I grew up where you said hello to everyone you made eye contact with and the elderly and ladies went first.

Respect is a two way street.

You don’t need to kiss anybody’s boots, but there’s no need to spit in their face either.

People in a hurry are another form of social contagion.

These are the same people that will be leaving toilet paper in their will.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MyOwn said:

Are you counting sheets?

The average American uses over 100 single rolls—about 21,000 sheets—each year

It's used not only for bathroom hygiene, but for nose care, wiping up spills, removing makeup, and small bathroom cleaning chores. Manufacturers estimate that an average single roll lasts five days.

No I haven't changed and when this is over I will still be the sorta kinda introvert I have always been.

Got my haircut today. First time outside on her deck. Valerie, the gal that has been cutting my hair for eons is working from home. Or traveling to yours.

Did she attach the clippers and scissors to six foot extension poles? Or go all Edward Scissorhands on you? Social distancing dontcha’ know — 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Randyh said:
26 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

still no. Only two left. 

COAST GUARD

Correct, and can you guess what kind of ship he was on at one time ?

A hint, it's similar to a marriage counselor. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Yes but it had a specific purpose.

I know Steve is here but acting as his manager, he's a busy guy. 

But really I remember from talking with him about it, it's only why I know, besides he is my brother, the one he don't talk about. :mellow:

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Don't know what Steve is going to say about all this, it will be a surprise to him to read this. :unsure2: :lol:

Already kept it going to long, it was an icebreaker which is a little abnormal, which kind of fits Steve well.        imo

• Like 1

Very different here.  I am working from home and haven't gone to my workplace since March 13.  Two college student sons are back at home doing classes on-line.  My wife has been out on FMLA for 3 weeks (not related to the Wuhan virus) and will not return to the hospital where she works for 2 more weeks.  Overall, it is actually working out fairly well for us.

The gym we go to shut down nearly a month ago, so our back patio has been converted to a mini-gym with dumbbells, kettlebells, sandbags, and medicine balls on loan from the gym.  We now do workouts live via Zoom with a trainer and usually 5-6 other on-line participants, all people we know from the gym.  It is more convenient than going to the gym.  Could be a glimpse of the future.

I do miss going to the lake and hanging out.  For all I know, my boat could be at the bottom of the marina.  Hopefully not, most of my best scotch and bourbon is stashed out there.

• Like 1