YouTube Spinning

Full Range

10 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

I meant "fake" in a different way.  Kind of like a person comes up with an idea that he can market niche music and then, goes out and assembles a group for the visual appeal.  Much like The Backstreet Boys or the Partridge Family.

The members are not actually playing those instruments.  You can listen to the video and hear a missing drumkit (no rimshot), missing vocals, etc.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

The members are not actually playing those instruments.  You can listen to the video and hear a missing drumkit (no rimshot), missing vocals, etc.

It's done pretty much like all non live music videos 🤷‍♂️ . The song has been recorded and mixed then the performers go out and wing it for entertainment value . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I’m asking for honest opinions on this 

The album will be released in October 2023 

THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON REDUX by Roger Waters 

Well it's certainly creative. The lyrics are 2023.

JJK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

I’m asking for honest opinions on this 

The album will be released in October 2023 

THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON REDUX by Roger Waters 

I feel like it’s just an attempt to cash in. I saw Waters in 99 and while good it wasn’t Pink Floyd. And then well. Some things should just be left alone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Full Range said:

Not mentioned often but these guys were on par with Neil Young and James Taylor 

Anyone agree that the 70s were a golden time 

Enjoy America 

Life's a golden time but the 70's?  Yikes.  Hooked up w/a couple chicks one of which married one of my besties.  The other?  Yea, we hung as close friends but not me.  Last I heard she was living like the old lady who lived in a shoe w/about 15 kids. Comprende?    :)  They were college roommates and used this as their theme song.  Once in a while I throw it down just for the grin.  Such a great song in addition to the rest of them on the lp.  Sing along time for me!

Waters runs just like water.  Sometimes he's hot and sometimes he's cold.  Me thinks it's another wallet rape but I'll nose.  I will say his "The Wall - Live in Berlin" is truly an amazing lp.  Wish I could have been there good.

Roger-Waters-Live-in-Berlin-The-Wall-90-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umuFldCSrw&list=PLCWR7cftUj6STJIidfI3zTYKCyRpoSiCS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObAnJSHtEg&list=PLCWR7cftUj6STJIidfI3zTYKCyRpoSiCS&index=2

• Like 4