YouTube Spinning

Full Range

5 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I like them all and swap my album preference with the season 

This is most definitely a seasonal album.. like the weather here in the northeast.  

But there's a problem the last song should be cut from this album...!!!!

Ruins the mood and structure of the album..

But follow you follow me stands up by itself not the closing of this album

• Like 3

Ya know that I like almost every kind of music?

Ever heard this one long ago... or maybe recently?

It's what I'm feeling right now after talking with a family member on the estranged side!

It happens sometimes when a divorce comes around to the parentals sometimes. Even when there was danger involved like it was for us a long time ago. So the fond memories were awaken after mom went on to her reward.

That evil $ got involved and circumstance frowned on me for years now. But there is something about positive thinking that I've always subscribed to. Laughter getting someone through something horrid?

Stubborn will to say NO !  

And luck to get halfway there.

Faith can get you through it. Maybe a couple more screws loose, but the motor still hits on all eight!

It's a bit severe, but it's the memorable one to me. And weren't they all back then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Four hours this afternoon talking w/a woman (now) who was 3 years old when I knew her and her family.  We had a TON to catch up on.  Yea, the stories were flying and come to find out both her and her husband are deep into music and groups just like most of us here are.  She's 48 now, two kids and it was amazing conversation for us both.  She did turn me onto a couple guys she enjoys since she has a Master's in music from UCLA..  Thought I'd share 'em here.  I'd never heard of him but maybe you have.  Dunno.  Just tossin 'em out.  He's been around a while so there's that.  :)

First up, Dave Alvin

This tune isn't what ur thunkin at all...  Killed it!

Don't wanna spoil ya so gonna save the next dude for tomorrow!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Four hours this afternoon talking w/a woman (now) who was 3 years old when I knew her and her family.  We had a TON to catch up on.  Yea, the stories were flying and come to find out both her and her husband are deep into music and groups just like most of us here are.  She's 48 now, two kids and it was amazing conversation for us both.  She did turn me onto a couple guys she enjoys since she has a Master's in music from UCLA..  Thought I'd share 'em here.  I'd never heard of him but maybe you have.  Dunno.  Just tossin 'em out.  He's been around a while so there's that.  :)

First up, Dave Alvin

This tune isn't what ur thunkin at all...  Killed it!

Don't wanna spoil ya so gonna save the next dude for tomorrow!

Im listening to Highway 61 now 

Good vibe to it for sure

• Thanks 1