YouTube Spinning

Full Range

5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Recently I listened to one of these 45 RPM re-issues from Phil Collins " Face Value " , the re-mastering is well done, they sound better than the origins, but the origin lp tracks are splittet on 2 lp´s now and they cost approx 100 € bucks

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Recently I listened to one of these 45 RPM re-issues from Phil Collins " Face Value " , the re-mastering is well done, they sound better than the origins, but the origin lp tracks are splittet on 2 lp´s now and they cost approx 100 € bucks

I think the Atlantic 75th reissues are also going to be released as 33 rpm but digital on vinyl..

Rhino also Released 

Their version 

📸 Look at this post on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ntAGcxPQHNBannv4ZcVG2yL5cDtyBA9bHLh8u2jEoTFJscMnkhr12moAhtXBbjpnl&id=100038120984536&mibextid=hubsqH

https://store.rhino.com/en/rhino-store/special-edition-shops/atl75/?pdshow=true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Might as well post this on, too. Toronto based Cowboy Junkies - Helpless

Also a nice version:

I liked it a bunch. She did hit an off note (maybe just a grunt) at the end of one of the lyrics near the center which wasn't quite a note but that could be fixed in post.

JJK

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JJkizak said:

I liked it a bunch. She did hit an off note (maybe just a grunt) at the end of one of the lyrics near the center which wasn't quite a note but that could be fixed in post.

JJK

I don't imagine Margo Timmins is too worried about it. Their Trinity Session album is a classic, and they've done 16 albums.  At least they didn't fix it in the mix.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 4:06 PM, tommiek said:

King Crimson's "In the Court of the Crimson King" reshaped my musical taste at 12.

Aerosmith's "Rocks" did it to me the year it came out... think "Cat Scratch Fever" did it the year earlier too!

* I was 6 when that record came out, didn't know about Crimson until the 80s

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4