YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Had another "oldie" in the ride today, thought I'd share one of my faves off of it. Of course I always try to get at least a 1080 vid that opens up the whole lp if you'd like to fire one up and reminisce :cool:

It helps a little with this recording and it's mid-70s coliseum-tone.

• Like 4

Different day, different mood:

Almost got to see them in the late 80s they were south 240 mi, then north of me by less than 150 miles.

They had an almost digital-like edge to their sound even when it was LPs and cassettes!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pau Villarreal was elected Rock Drummer 2023 Drumeo Awards  😍

This year's 2023 nominees: Jon Theodore / QOTSA, Josh Freese / Foo Fighters, Greyson Nekrutman, Brittany Bowman. She succeeds Travis Barker (Blink-182)

maxresdefault.jpg

😉

• Like 3

On 2/14/2024 at 7:18 PM, JohnJ said:

Different day, different mood:

Almost got to see them in the late 80s they were south 240 mi, then north of me by less than 150 miles.

They had an almost digital-like edge to their sound even when it was LPs and cassettes!

Hi @JohnJ

I saw them in France during the Faith tour in 1981 or 1982  : SUPER !!! Very Very Great Bass Sound on A Forest  🤩

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Hi @JohnJ

I saw them in France during the Faith tour in 1981 or 1982  : SUPER !!! Very Very Great Bass Sound on A Forest  🤩

I KNOW that was a blast, we were all 40 years more young. The band was too!

I was in Charlotte, they played Hotlanta then Raleigh/Durham.

Zeppelin never came back to Charlotte after the policeman got shot in the back at the August Jam at the Speedway 250,000 there for the show, people could stand on the racetrack. Then the folks at the Coliseum Authority ticked off a couple big time promoters. So bands would go to those two place N & S of us on I-85

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1