YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Been into my teenage faves since early today. My teen Southern-Rock favorites to be specific. Molly, Marshall, Charlie and these guys. Had their first three cranked up before I left earlier.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Here ya go.  Neal Morse, Mike Portnoy and crew in prog group TransAtlantic are at it again.  This teaser vid just dropped this morning on youtube.  It's their 2022 Morsefest show.  The 2024 show is coming the end of April and tickets are on sale now.  More info in the youtube post.  2 days?  Wonder if my pacer could take it.  😂  A lil prog is good for the soul every now and then.  Kinda maybe.  :)

:)

• Like 4

Oh Yeaaa! 

There's going to be that unforgotten Klipsch sound to my pc rig soon! BIG increase in punch, sensitivity, LF and clarity that the RP-600M IIs just aren't made to do. PM me if anyone is interested in the RP's, I'll put up a thread when I go Pro soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Full Range said:

I had to look up what is a slooppy?

This is the real story and it has a link to my favourite football team Ohio state 

https://greatoldies.com/hang-on-sloopy/

Thanks man, nice read. Here is a little something, including Snoopy. Was digging on this recently. All the local bands just had to try Sloppy, lol...:

• Like 4

Sorry gents, been off lately,  get here to read through but just no music to post...

Love the memories, Thanks to @billybob for taking my mind to the beach  in the days of the early 60's to the late 60's

So many tunes then that still run through my mind....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2