YouTube Spinning

Full Range

"pulled out" some more that I've got and miss. Been over a few hours today, so not entirely coherent... but totally rock!

RIP

They're different now but UFO's still got it as of this in 2011:

Steve, Joe, Brad, Tom & Joey:

• Like 4

Yuuuuuup!

Just finished up his European tour last weekend my lp's are on THEE way!  Hey @JohnJ I even got a 7$ refund on shipping to the US!  This dued IS goin places!  That combination of Rory Gallagher & Gary Moore is spot the f*@) ON!

Here's a couple hours for ya.  Put your feet up and chill...  :)

:)

• Like 3

@Marvel Naturally she's sold out in Cbus next week.  Might take a rund down depending on the weather and find a tour case to park on if the planets are aligned.  No way am I doing a GA event.  Back in the day I'd have 4 tickets fo sure.  Gotta share the love.  :)  Like 32$ originally and now the scalpers  have jacked resale tickets to up around 100-150 per for a GA ticket???  Sad back in the day but now?  Blah!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Just chill...   I'm feelin sumpin comin on!  😂

Not a Joe fan but that's the best thing I ever heard from him.

JJK

• Like 3

I'm a feelin it!   💪  😂

Terence Charles "Snowy" White (born 3 March 1948) is an English guitarist, known for having played with Thin Lizzy (permanent member from 1980 to 1982) and with Pink Floyd (as a backing guitarist; he was first invited to tour with the band through Europe and the United States in 1977, and during The Wall shows in 1980), and more recently, for Roger Waters' band.[1] He is also known for his 1983 solo offering "Bird of Paradise", which became a UK Singles Chart Top 10 hit single.[2]

Walter Trout (born March 6, 1951, in Ocean City, New Jersey, United States[1]) is an American blues guitarist, singer and songwriter.

Trout's career began on the Jersey coast scene of the late 1960s and early 1970s. He then decided to relocate to Los Angeles where he became a sideman for John Lee Hooker, Percy Mayfield, Big Mama Thornton, Joe Tex, and many others.

Between 1981 and 1984, he was the lead guitarist in Canned Heat.[1] He toured with them extensively in the US, Europe, and Australia. From 1984 to 1989, he was the lead guitarist in John Mayall's Bluesbreakers following in the footsteps of guitarists such as Peter Green and Eric Clapton. Trout recorded and toured with the Bluesbreakers worldwide. The many successes on stage were accompanied by a self-destructive lifestyle offstage. Trout recalled in a 2018 interview with Blues Radio International that while playing with John Mayall, he was rescued from a complete descent into alcohol and substance abuse by a post-gig encounter with Carlos Santana.

Bottom line is he's lucky to be alive.  It's a great read though. 

His new lp is killer!  Nail it before it's gone.  Ole' Joe B even want some!  Nope not gettin that guitar either @JJkizak!  Thank me later!  :)

This guy's great and hangs w/Mike Portnoy in the Winery Dogs right now. 

Richard Dale Kotzen Jr. (born February 3, 1970)[1] is an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter. As a solo artist, Kotzen has back catalogue of more than 20 album releases. He was a member of glam metal band Poison from 1991 to 1993, Mr. Big from 1999 to 2002, and since 2012, has been the frontman of the band The Winery Dogs.

Legendary!  If you don't know him ya better start ovah!!!

Charles Edward Anderson Berry (October 18, 1926 – March 18, 2017) was an American singer, guitarist and songwriter who pioneered rock and roll. Nicknamed the "Father of Rock and Roll", he refined and developed rhythm and blues into the major elements that made rock and roll distinctive with songs such as "Maybellene" (1955), "Roll Over Beethoven" (1956), "Rock and Roll Music" (1957) and "Johnny B. Goode" (1958).[1] Writing lyrics that focused on teen life and consumerism, and developing a music style that included guitar solos and showmanship, Berry was a major influence on subsequent rock music.[2] 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick heads up and I just saw a video about it 

A lot of audiophiles including PS audio engineers say that this album in the definitive standard of a recording that one should go by for incredible dynamic range 

Now I actually have this LP album and will be playing it tonight but it’s here for you to enjoy 

• Like 1

Normally I don't like re-masters @Schu but that might be one of the good ones.

Had a Pink Floyd "Wish You..." LP pointed out a few years back, and I did think it improved on the original release!

Got some incoming 50 yr remastered SACDs, Frampton's first three. Was able to relisten before I bought, my vinyl??? These will be right here and pretty soon! I like the easy listening rock sometimes also!

• Like 2