YouTube Spinning

Full Range

This one's pure gold.

Best other version of what I recognize as Clapton's masterpiece!

Cowboy with Duane Allman

* found that Scott Boyer is the author of the song.

Founding member of Cowboy.

So this folks, is the original of one of my personal all time favorite slow songs.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 5

On 11/11/2021 at 11:14 AM, jason str said:

I was looking for a good Ted Nugent Dog eat dog video last post but all were kinda sad. Saw Aerosmith open for Ted in 86 I believe, luckily Ted saved the show after Aerosmith's less than stellar opening performance.

Saw that tour at the Omni in Atlanta . Ted was the opener and was terrible . Aerosmith came out and put on one of the best shows I have ever seen ; I was there for Nugent 🤷‍♂️

It was the Summer of '86 , " Aerosmith Done with Mirrors Tour ". I was not aware that it was a rotating headliner situation .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 12/6/2021 at 11:00 PM, sunburnwilly said:

Saw that tour at the Omni in Atlanta . Ted was the opener and was terrible . Aerosmith came out and put on one of the best shows I have ever seen ; I was there for Nugent 🤷‍♂️

It was the Summer of '86 , " Aerosmith Done with Mirrors Tour ". I was not aware that it was a rotating headliner situation .

Here is the setlist. >List<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ted was never bad when I saw him, even when we had a frisbee party in the park next to Memorial Stadium just to hear his show. All the neighbors in that old money part of downtown complained, and the editors of the local "Disturber" newspaper ranted about it for a week. Great White Buffalo was my favorite for years!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1