Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

John ...not sure which of us are "Dude" but, come on ... I don't think anyone was mocking you.  just good natured fun. Look at Brian and my dialogue from earlier -- bust each other's chops and then get over it -- still friends at the end of the day. and that phrase about stupid people is a common phrase and wasn't talking about you.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

You totally missed my point. 

Then you need a bourbon ... I just finished my first. Second will be in your honor. nursing this bottle of Colonel Taylor ... about a quarter left.  Been staying put for the most part, so haven't went searching for another. May hit the phones so I don't have to drive around too much. 

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Then you need a bourbon ... I just finished my first. Second will be in your honor. nursing this bottle of Colonel Taylor ... about a quarter left.  Been staying put for the most part, so haven't went searching for another. May hit the phones so I don't have to drive around too much. 

Picked up Knob Creek 12 year on the way home today. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Randyh said:

The Russians brought the Golden Amber Room to Moscow after WW II. I don't want to know how much gold from the Amber Room was used for the Kremlin.

• Like 2

Just now, CECAA850 said:

I'm still shivering over thought of you as a moderator. 

Maybe you will recall who was against the concept at the time.  Maybe you will recall who flatly wanted no part of it.  You have nothing to worry about.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Maybe you will recall who was against the concept at the time.  Maybe you will recall who flatly wanted no part of it.  You have nothing to worry about.

I've slept since then.