Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Just now, JohnJ said:

But their leaders don't care about anything but their power. Definitely not their own people. And to strike out with something uncontrollably virulent like this..... possible. Again look at the shape the USA is in now, it's everything our enemies could ever hope for. Might admit that could be true. Abstract thinking could be plausible deniability. 

All politicians care about nothing except their power.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I have no experience in the medical profession, but I have worked in two professions, engineering and law. 

May or may not mean anything.  Competence varies by a huge amount depending on who's desk your matter lands on, I'm sure medical is the same as I have had some really lousy doctors.  And don't get too excited by fancy credentials.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I was wondering this as well. China could easily have allowed this to blossom if for no other reason than to  to impact our elections. Nobodies been rougher on China than the Prex and his re-election position was looking rosy. You’d hope not but humanity has done worse things and in the not so distant past. China had a similar recent experience with SARS and may have cobbled together this scenario using that as a model. Under their iron hand they could wrest containment of the pandemic at home while the planet fends for itself. China is a patient and wise culture and they know their medicine. For them to initially loose control of this is curious......  cuz they surely do have control of things now. Strange days indeed.

Strange indeed that we are falling for divisive propaganda to even posit such a thing.  So, let's go back here---Russian interference was a hoax (and still is) but the Chinese will unleash a disease on the world in order to influence our elections....they are both our enemies, but one gets a pass.  Fascinating.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

cuz they surely do have control of things now

and so will we. 

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

But their leaders don't care about anything but their power. Definitely not their own people.

True and true. But if they're going biological weaponry, this wasn't a good weapon -- they could come up with things far deadlier. And they know that we'll get back on our feet quickly. Look how fast we were building ships during WWII.  First time events tend to throw us for a loop, but we'll figure it out -- I suppose China knows that about us. Also, they may be arrogant, but I doubt they want the rest of the world against them. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

1974 — 2020  They’re, she is beautiful then and now. Those, some things never change —

Not true...the women of the world are becoming more beautiful.

72.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Strange indeed that we are falling for divisive propaganda to even posit such a thing.  So, let's go back here---Russian interference was a hoax (and still is) but the Chinese will unleash a disease on the world in order to influence our elections....they are both our enemies, but one gets a pass.  Fascinating.

Thinking out of the box is necessary for learning. This is the way of the ancient Greeks.

Rather have an open minded, inquisitive attitude... and I do think independently from the masses! 

Just now, JohnJ said:

Thinking out of the box is necessary for learning. This is the way of the ancient Greeks.

Rather have an open minded, inquisitive attitude... and I do think independently from the masses! 

Good for you.  Thinking is the key word, not tripping over every conspiracy theory that reinforces and spreads the intent of the misinformation.

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

first rule of brainstorming ... no judgments. unless they're really stupid ideas.In case you don't know me John ... just being sarcastic to lighten the mood. no harm intended.  😀

• Haha 1

Just now, BigStewMan said:

first rule of brainstorming ... no judgments. unless they're really stupid ideas.In case you don't know me John ... just being sarcastic to lighten the mood. no harm intended.  😀

Mr. Garrison from South Park---"remember children, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

similar to what I told people at work ... "There are no stupid questions, just stupid people that ask questions."

might be why I was once banned from talking to people outside of our organization without having my words approved by management...crap there were moderators there too.

Dude...... facts that were covered and hidden from the masses aren't conspiracies. 

The ones that hide the truth are the conspirators, I'd name names but you'd defend them, mock me and drown me out. Alinski, Goebbels beelzibub started that practice used today by a big group.

This is probably it for me but heck the admin won't respond to my request to get notification "E"s so wtf.

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Dude...... facts that were covered and hidden from the masses aren't conspiracies. 

The ones that hide the truth are the conspirators, I'd name names but you'd defend them, mock me and drown me out. Alinski, Goebbels beelzibub started that practice used today by a big group.

This is probably it for me but heck the admin won't respond to my request to get notification "E"s so wtf.

Thinking outside the box I see that in many more places than just one set of names, or one set of outlooks.

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I met a British woman that was breathtaking.  

I know what you mean. I've flown the globe for over 20 years and only got married when I changed my job. But one thing I can tell you for sure. A woman is a woman... no matter what culture she comes from.    

58.gif

• Like 3