I coughed up more blood today

justin_tx_16

Justin,

PLEASE take care of yourself...take those meds, STAY IN BED...the forum postings can wait til you are better!! OK? Right now your immediate need is to take care of your health! Pleurasy is a VERY dangerous thing to have...and it takes alot of rest to overcome it!! Hope you are feeling better very soon!!

Yeah, I am in bed, stuck on my back because any other position makes me want to throw my new laptop into the mirrored wall infront of the foot of the bed...

It is actually a mix of four problems.

1. Pleuracy

2. Caustic Conotitus (or congtitus or cognitus...)

3. Liver damage that has it pushing into my ribs (???) from overdosing on Depakote (for eplilepsy) as prescribed by my dr (neurologist) who has fled the state for murder charges

4. Gallbladder (see liver)

5. I can't count... I was taken off Depakote so now I am back to migraines, so I take two more meds for that haha.

pillspillspills.jpg

Guess that pill!!! I have to take these about 3 times a day. Plus an enhaler.

The Maxalt (migraines) is not pictured or the enhalor.

Ok, I am 18 years old (young). I don't smoke. Never done drugs that were not prescribed. I don't drink. I don't have sex out of marrage and since I not married... My parents don't do anything weird and did'nt when I was and before I was born...

So what is going on here?! I should not be getting sick like this LoL!

Oh well, at least I have an excuse to stay at home and listen to the horns. As long as there is not a migraine attack3.gif

Not wanting any pity, not an iron lung post. Just the latest i gues LMAO! LOL! hhaa 2.gif

Every last bit of kidding aside, kiddo, we're all pulling for you!! My primary physician that I've had for 30 years was accused of murdering his wife two years ago. The case was basically dropped because of an inept County pathologist, but that's neither here nor there...the real deal is GET WELL, JUSTIN!!!

fini

----------------

On 12/16/2002 12:49:51 PM cluless wrote:

Less and I want to help - just send us the ones with the 35 92 on them. ----------------

So that is one bottle Hydrocodone APAP 500MG. On their way. Hopefully faster than Chocobooze... <:P>

Anyone for some Pearls (yellow balls, IL)? I got plenty of those beauts! 1.gif

Justin,

I can guess you're tired of Doctors about now, but you can't keep putting off going to see one when such abnormal things are happening. Go!

On another subject, I'm pretty sensitive to drugs like valium, codine, Mepergan, etc., so I usually check a book, the Phamacist or the internet about most of the drugs a doctor gives me, including the dosage. You should also. Most Drs. won't make a mistake on purpose, but still make some.

Well, this made my FOURTH visit to the Dr. in 6 days.

Did an EKG. Found out that the top right section of my heart is on the fritz. It beats whenever it feels like it. Thanks....

Got blood work done (it is weird but I laugh when they take my blood...)

Getting a something or 'nother tomorrow where they scan my liver. Yay! 3.gif

Got some more Vicodin... sleepy time! LOL!

----------------

On 12/16/2002 9:11:02 PM arfz28 wrote:

Rest and get better Justin, dont over do it.
----------------

I wish I could but I have 4 finals in the next three days. Unless I start bleeding out my eyes (like when I was in 9th grade, whole 'nuther story) I have to take them tomorrow, wed and thurs.

i wish i could. i have to do gov't research since i missed 4 days of school for the exam which is a pass fail type exam. i am laying in bed which is a nice change to having to sit at my desk.

HDBR... you wanted to know why my parents thought of the heresy's...

well they were not in my room (the one i am sleeping in right now at least). i found them downstairs in the parlor... apparently they sounded so good my mother wants them for belt out christmas tunes. fair enough, i have the hd600's to listen with.