75th Anniversary Poster

travis-g

• Moderators

I guess I got lucky, about 2 weeks ago I ordered one from the gear store and got it about a week ago. I just went to look and it's not even listed anymore, maby printing problems, I don't know ?

• Like 1

The poster I got was damaged along the bottom edge.  I emailed Klipsch for a replacement. They said it would take 2 - 3 weeks. They did a quality check on the poster inventory and found they all had been damaged from the vendor.  They had to order replacements.  So, I imagine it will be relisted for sale when they get the replacement stock.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, MMurg said:

The poster I got was damaged along the bottom edge.  I emailed Klipsch for a replacement. They said it would take 2 - 3 weeks. They did a quality check on the poster inventory and found they all had been damaged from the vendor.  They had to order replacements.  So, I imagine it will be relisted for sale when they get the replacement stock.

The one I got had slight damage along one bottom edge but not bad, I'm pretty sure it will be covered by the mat, it was just about half of the black edge and I guess some of that would be covered ? I hope so anyway   

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 3:57 PM, MMurg said:

And the vendor sent them all out anyway? WAFJ

Guess we will never be getting the Limited edition signed books released before the standard book goes OOS. 😨

1 hour ago, dtel said:

From what I heard the first batch was like that and they are being reprinted so until then they are out. Mine was not bent that much.

EMAIL FROM KLIPSCH 

Subject:  KLIPSCH 75TH ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE POSTER

Marc (Klipsch Product Support)

Aug 9, 2021

Hello, 

We are expecting to have more of the posters in about three weeks. 

[E4M6O7-0955]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RandyH said:

was it just wrinkled at the Bottom --

That is machine damage, not human error. But really who cares anyway, especially at these prices. Seriously, even if this were given away for free, how are you supposed to be happy with this mess? I get official theatrical release full sized Disney posters "free" (DMI points), and I still refuse to accept anything less than 99/100.

38 minutes ago, Islander said:

I’m in Canada.  Maybe that’s the issue.

correct , you have to be  on klipsch.com to see the pricing , you can place the order and pay for it as long as the order ships to a USA address -GENTEC Canada will not be importing any 75 th klipsch products -

• Thanks 1