Klispchorns - walnut, Seattle CL - $3K

hanksjim1

seems like a legit ad from a seller that doesnt look at ebay prices or other inflated prices.  i sent a message & got a fast reply with info on  coming look at them today.... im nowhere near him & already sold 2 pair of Khorns recently, but from what i can tell it is not-   "too good to be true...."   

some peoples glass will always be half empty.  :unsure:

• Like 1

Wow...  I remember when I snagged a set of original owner '78 KWO's back in June 2008 for $500 which included his original gallon of Watco Walnut Danish Oil that was tagged at under a dollar.  ha  Was my first post on the forum, actually.  I hated having to sell those when the economy tanked and I lost my job manufacturers rep job summer 2009, then sold my house, sold lots of stuff, paid everything off, went back to college at 43, and started over.

5 hours ago, hanksjim1 said:

Only thing better would be to win the lottery...

No one is paying more than 3750 for older klipschorns in 5-6 out of 10 condition as a median point of reference... even if they are more  valuable from a cost versus performance perspective.

• Haha 1

I sold my walnut AK2 pair  right away on facebook market place in central Florida for $5500.  a few months ago. i moved and had no proper

corners in the new house. I replaced them with Cornwals and Chorus II and havent looked back.