MWM etc South Carolina

CWOReilly

20 hours ago, CWOReilly said:

Well??

These are more for my neighbor than for me.

She's a physician who has a practice in Atlanta....BUT has now moved here.  So rewording it, she lives here over the weekend and goes back to Atlanta during the week.

Point being, it's difficult finding her still enough to bring this up SO....  I have talked to her neighbor.

Long history but her neighbor has lived here for while AND, heard the two single MWM bass bins I had outdoors when we did a movie.  She liked what she heard....  and now has info to talk to other neighbor....  (see how this gets convoluted)

The new gal just bought a 4M house so I'd like to think can afford these.  Having been in that house prior to her buying it, I also know she has two different garages.  Both are 2-vehicle, one has door into house other is still attached to house but might be viewed as a "shop" (prior owner had his 911 parked/stored in there)

Hope to know final answers before end of weekend.  They'd have to be stored in this second garage.

28 minutes ago, Coytee said:

These are more for my neighbor than for me.

She's a physician who has a practice in Atlanta....BUT has now moved here.  So rewording it, she lives here over the weekend and goes back to Atlanta during the week.

Point being, it's difficult finding her still enough to bring this up SO....  I have talked to her neighbor.

Long history but her neighbor has lived here for while AND, heard the two single MWM bass bins I had outdoors when we did a movie.  She liked what she heard....  and now has info to talk to other neighbor....  (see how this gets convoluted)

The new gal just bought a 4M house so I'd like to think can afford these.  Having been in that house prior to her buying it, I also know she has two different garages.  Both are 2-vehicle, one has door into house other is still attached to house but might be viewed as a "shop" (prior owner had his 911 parked/stored in there)

Hope to know final answers before end of weekend.  They'd have to be stored in this second garage.

Oh. Certainly sounds like they are affordable. I want a pair myself, but lack space currently. Hoping someone here can get them and maybe further down the road they’d possibly be easily found. 

• Like 1

Space  lol....  if it weren't for space these would be a no-brainer for everyone.

What I'm thinking is making a big circle....  go pick up the prior pair that I had then swing back by here to get these (or vice-versa) which would give me six double bass bins and whatever other things are included in this link.

I texted seller earlier today, no reply yet.

• Like 2

Here's a question for someone in the know...

Not knowing what all is in this pile....I'm hoping it's got the bass bins (obviously can see four of them) the XII mid-bass units (four?) and then whatever the Midrange/tweeter box on top is.  I'm guessing from an angle I've seen in the picture that it LOOKS similar to the K400 with a K77 on top (would the K77 be on a manifold or maybe the K55's?

Anyway.... not sure what's actually there yet.  Fingers crossed on two working XII's.

If that is the case....  would it work to make these a 3-way with the following:

BOTH bass bins on the bottom so four woofers (hopefully K43's in there), XII on top of the bass bins and then a K402 on top of that.

If that works, how to power....  I know nothing about the electronics that are pictured with it....are they working?  Dead?  No idea.

I've got three Crown K2's and the Xilica active.

Would a SINGLE K2 power TWO bass bins (four K43's) so I could stack the double bins, use a single K2 to power each side.  Next K2 would power the XII's (if that's what's in there) and the last K2 would power the 402's on top with the K69's on them.  I'd yank the TAD's off just for precaution.  Ok, call me OCD.  

Found out their idea is to create a stage area and bring 3-4 different local "bands" (one might be a strings only ensemble) and have them plug in.  I'd defintaly need some guidance in that world.  I don't have a mixing board and no clue if one is in this pile nor if it works.

• Like 1

Regarding Triphammer....  could be, no idea yet.

I texted (I so dislike texting, give me your dang phone number.....)  Anyway...  texted with the gal listing it.  She said they bought everything from a gal who's son was in a band and that's 99% of what I know.  I'm speculating given the background the gal I've texted with owns a storage unit (based on background in pictures)  "Mom" had to move away....  I'll bet the storage place was not getting payment so the long game for her is to sell this to cover the accumulated (I presume) storage fees and would explain a bit why this gal is playing ignorant of anything.  I reached out again to her on Thursday but no response yet.  Then again, she might still be lamenting last nights Tennessee win over Clemson....  

I think tonight's game (Ohio State / Georgia) will produce the winner this year.  In other words, I think tonight is actually #1 vs #2 instead of #1 vs #4.

Hopefully it will be a fun game to watch.

2 hours ago, Coytee said:

Regarding Triphammer....  could be, no idea yet.

I texted (I so dislike texting, give me your dang phone number.....)  Anyway...  texted with the gal listing it.  She said they bought everything from a gal who's son was in a band and that's 99% of what I know.  I'm speculating given the background the gal I've texted with owns a storage unit (based on background in pictures)  "Mom" had to move away....  I'll bet the storage place was not getting payment so the long game for her is to sell this to cover the accumulated (I presume) storage fees and would explain a bit why this gal is playing ignorant of anything.  I reached out again to her on Thursday but no response yet.  Then again, she might still be lamenting last nights Tennessee win over Clemson....  

I think tonight's game (Ohio State / Georgia) will produce the winner this year.  In other words, I think tonight is actually #1 vs #2 instead of #1 vs #4.

Hopefully it will be a fun game to watch.

Don’t worry about the game. Go get those speakers. 😁😆