New MCL-905 McLaren Speakers

Fido

40 minutes ago, MEH Synergy said:

I hope it's AWD with the weather over there 

@claudeJ1 loves the weather in Detroit and the bikini clad babe models that are abundant there but when it gets too cold he is usually jetting off to the south of Italy to worship the sun and cruise his Ferrari.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Great way to sell Theater speakers that, I suspect, hardly sold during the pandemic. I'm sure they sound terrific after Roy, presumably, revoiced them for home use!

Adding the small baffle to the bare horn, likely allows for slightly more output at the lower crossover point. Besides, creating a passive network for it would be to reduce the ouput since it's not going through a movie screen at home.

1 hour ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I'm a lot poorer than you think, Mr. Moneybags!

I like the sound of that - Mr Moneybags!!!!!! You know I am retired and living off social security and that barely paid for my tummy tuck and boob job and my lip injections and buttocks implants have to wait until next year. btw - I like to think you are feeling very flush, always!

Happy New Years my friend!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fido said:

I like the sound of that - Mr Moneybags!!!!!! You know I am retired and living off social security and that barely paid for my tummy tuck and boob job and my lip injections and buttocks implants have to wait until next year. btw - I like to think you are feeling very flush, always!

Happy New Years my friend!

You always have cool things to say, and pretty pictures of women to show, including your lovely wife.....................cradle robber! Not to mention your nice house, car, and Audio gear, with those Miniature speakers you listen to.

On 1/13/2023 at 6:48 PM, ClaudeJ1 said:

You always have cool things to say, and pretty pictures of women to show, including your lovely wife.....................cradle robber! Not to mention your nice house, car, and Audio gear, with those Miniature speakers you listen to.

I love my beautiful brdeI - Yowza! She actually surprised me and when the bill came for my teeny tiny itty bitty Forte IVs she paid them off before I even saw the credit card bill.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Coytee said:

and I thought this image.gif.a97a47b86cfda8cd9ad1e13c3a70815b.gif 

Had some innuendo.....

@ClaudeJ1, time for you to make a Super Mclaren.... image.gif.66ddf1bce4f37aec23fadec63b2eafd6.gif

Based on all the past misnomers, I would just put a K-402 on top and call it Jube McLaren! Or maybe addd a Super Tweeter, only then could I call it a Super Jube McLaren!