Stream iPhone to conventional system, how?

Klipschguy

I already have Bluetooth. I want to stream high definition lossless resolution using my iPhone as  a home base to drive the music programming. So, ideally neither wired or Bluetooth  - if what I am asking is even possible.  Thank you for your ideas and help. 

As you know, the resolution of Bluetooth is only so good. 

3 hours ago, Klipschguy said:

I already have Bluetooth. I want to stream high definition lossless resolution using my iPhone as  a home base to drive the music programming. So, ideally neither wired or Bluetooth  - if what I am asking is even possible.  Thank you for your ideas and help. 

As you know, the resolution of Bluetooth is only so good. 

Bluetooth doesn’t stream lossless audio.

8 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Thank you Ceptorman. I have the same Bluetooth device; as good as it is, it won’t do lossless audio. I would prefer to use my phone for “lossless audio” without a wired connection.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If you are happy with audioengine products than their B-Fi will do want you want via your house wifi. 

What are the differences between B-Fi (wi-fi) and B1 (Bluetooth)?

• B-Fi uses your home Wi-Fi network for multiroom music streaming and stereo pairing, while B1 uses Bluetooth.  
  • B-Fi allows you to name and rename devices, while B1 does not due to limitations of Bluetooth.
  • B-Fi requires the Audioengine Control app for initial setup while no product app is required for B1

I have a WiiM mini. It allows me to use my iPhone to control Spotify through it. It also allows the same with other providers. I'm not quite as particular about the nuances of sound...well due to decades of guns/racing motorcycles and really loud concerts I question my ability to tell the difference not to mention my wallet's shortcomings.

The above runs through my Schiit Modi3+/Fisher 440T/Heresy I and Klipsch KG SW sub.

.....and then there is my room...

• Like 1