I sold everything today!

Jim Cornell

I think the only way to forget about Klipsch is to die instantly LOL!

Well ive been doing more listening than posting lately, im as happy as a k-horn owner should be VERY, Also those k-horns in Boulder are looking like there not ganna move, so i still might own 4 k-horns, and if i sell a pair im liable to keep mine, these look sharp, wish i could get a better photo!

Regards Jim

9.gif

Turn up the volume and have a Happy! We who have watched your posting passion grow from Cornwalls to Klipschorns wish you many happy returns of this day... and a stout new Klipsch room addition to your mobile digs before you hit 39 (if only to protect your neighbors from your passion)! May you and the Mrs. know good health and smooth sailing after negotiating the trecherous seas of your 37th year. =HornEd

Thank you Horn Ed

Im glad your doing well. Yea, to those who have seen me with the cornwalls, and at 1 time almost having the biggest post about them, as well as convincing some here to buy some, which they still have them, i dont, because of a foolish move, id would if liked to have the past speakers as well as my K-horns LOL

Kg-3s- new

Kg-4- used

Kg-5.5s new

KG-5.5s new

Cornwall 1s- used

Cornwall 1s-used

Chorus 1s-used

Chorus 1s-used

Klf-C7-used

Academy-used

RS-3-2s-new

KSB-S1s-new

SW-8-used

SW-10-new

KSC-c1- new

Klipschorns-used

Over the past 7 years, the fun ive had, its amazing, also what ive went through as well, now finalizing my speakers, there now finished, i now need to find something else to toy with?

After 27 years of listening, i need not to say what exacally the Klipschorns do!

This would be a great advise, recomendation, just seeing this!

EXAMPLE

4 chorus, in the same room on their own system, quite loud, i walked all over them with the Klipschorns, at little volume!

Also the Altec k-horn mod, in reality just buy some VOTS and go from there!

I do ask you guys this, PLEASE lets try to keep the older heritage in 1 piece, to keep them available for our childrens future enjoyment!

Those signed horns on E-bay i hope some one here gets them, and they dont fall into the hands of a ripper!

Ive been enjoying my Klipschorns more lately, almost the first time since i bought them!

Man i love these K-horns.

Regards Jim

9.gif

Happy Birthday Jim

Time does fly whey you are having fun.

I turn 40 later this year. It does not seem possible since I still feel the same as I did when I was 18. OK - I am a bit heavier and can't drink as much beer as I could back then, but other than that......

I do lunch once a week or so with a friend I have known since first grade. Last week we were talking about some friends we had in high school etc. It just does not seem like 20+ years ago.

Where has the time gone??

JM