SOLD!!!!!! What kind of Schiit is this?

jorjen

The good kind, that's what!

The Schiit Freya S is a solid-state, stereo preamplifier which operates Balanced and/or Single ended. Three different gain levels.

Good parts, good looks and a good company backing them..This thing sounds great.. Good price too! In Silver with remote and all original.Like brand new

Pruce new 599.00

asking price 399.00{via PayPal)

Thanks,

Jordan

freya s back 1920.jpg

freya S insitu 1920.jpg

Ok, so you got pics from the website but what about your actual preamp. Also, how long have you owned it? Are you original owner? Been pondering this one, or the unit that replaced these, and just how much of a difference it would be over my fully rebuilt Carver C-1 preamp with added remote.  Bad side is I'd have to add a phono preamp.

Yes, I used pictures from the internet. If they are both basically new, what's the difference? If need be I will unpack it again and take pics. you really going to put me through that for $349.00 ? Oh yes, I am lowering the price to $349.00 via PayPal. Net to me. I purchased  from Schiit 08/08/22, Qrder ID 353456. I am the original owner.

12 hours ago, jorjen said:

Yes, I used pictures from the internet. If they are both basically new, what's the difference? If need be I will unpack it again and take pics. you really going to put me through that for $349.00 ? Oh yes, I am lowering the price to $349.00 via PayPal. Net to me. I purchased  from Schiit 08/08/22, Qrder ID 353456. I am the original owner.

PM sent

1 hour ago, jorjen said:

Are you going to just email me the completed shipping labeI ?. If I get The PayPal and label today, the Schiit will go out today.

I'm going to check shipping and mull things over.  Have wanted to try one but wanting to weigh things out. 

oK.

Best chance(cheapest)to give one a try.I looked at my invoice when I was in my account at Schiit yesterday. I paid 649.00 for mine in August of last year. Thought it was 599.00.So mine is basically new and it is 349.00.

Thanks,

Jordan

• 2 weeks later...
  • jorjen changed the title to SOLD!!!!!! What kind of Schiit is this?