PWK BIRTHDAY BASH & CHIEF BONEHEAD CLASS - MARCH 7, 8 and 9 - Registration Information

• Moderators

Registration Information: 

PWK_BB2024.jpg

Earlybird ALL-EVENTS PASS available until March 1, after that All-Event Pass costs $175 per person. All passes and concert tickets "Will Call" at the Klipsch Museum Visitors Center. You MUST check-in Thursday or Friday at the Visitors Center for pass to the Chief Bonehead Class.

Current Members: Logon to your account for discount price of $100 per person.

To purchase a membership: Go to www.klipschmuseum.org. At top of page, click "GIVE" then "MEMBERSHIP." Follow the prompts to select and purchase a membership. Wait 48 hours to process payment. Return to Museum website. Click the PWK Birthday Bash icon. Logon to your account for discount price.

Local Members: Logon to your account for Locals Only discount price of $20 per person per night for only Dinner and Concert. Local Non-Members must purchase Local Annual Membership following instructions below to receive 1 FREE Dinner and Concert ticket and to purchase additional Dinner and Concert tickets at Locals Only discount price.

MUST purchase All-Event Pass to attend the Chief Bonehead Class.

Thursday March 7: Visitors Center check-in at 6 p.m. Annual Membership Meeting starts at 7 p.m. Everyone welcome to attend!

Friday March 8: Visitors Center activities begin at 12 p.m. Klipsch Museum of Audio History tours from 2 until 4 p.m. Visitors Center at 6 p.m. for Bonehead Fajitas followed by Trey Johnson concert at 7:30 p.m.

Saturday March 9: Klipsch Factory Audio Lab hosts Chief Bonehead Class from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. discussing digital signal processing and advantages it offers fully horn-loaded speakers (hint, hint may be NEW LaScalas). Visitors Center at 6 p.m. for BBQ and The Moss Brothers concert.

Scan QR Code below to Register!

PWK%20Birthday%20Bash%202024%20QR%20code.png
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, MMurg said:

@Chief bonehead or @Travis In Austin - Are there any details available yet on the Chief Bonehead class or the rest of the events of the PWK Birthday Bash?  I don't haul my butt all the way to Arkansas for just anything.  🙂 

More details to follow probably tomorrow. 

Roy is going to cook again. 

Some never seen/heard before Heritage will be the centerpiece of the Class. @Chief bonehead will run the class portion, assisted by Klipsch Heritage Brand Ambassador, Mike Dyer who will be pounding Dr. Klipsch's Four Fundamental Design Principles and how they have been incorporated into whatever it is Roy has under wraps. 

I wanted to auction the opportunity to set fire to a pair of Bose 901's as Museum Fundraiser and now some guy with caller ID of "Hp/Hmstd F. Mshal" is lighting up my phone. 

More to follow tomorrow. 

Thanks for asking.

Travis 

• Moderators
On 1/6/2024 at 5:22 PM, NOSValves said:

That's all this place needs more certified Boneheads :)

Yes, you should come. I will slot you in to talk about the fine attributes of high-dollar capacitors, and expensive cables. Oh wait, that's another dude. 

It would be great to see you Craig, and you will have the company of several from the Great State of Michigan. 

Travis

• Moderators

Registration Information:

Earlybird ALL-EVENTS PASS available until March 1, after that All-Event Pass costs $175 per person. All passes and concert tickets "Will Call" at the Klipsch Museum Visitors Center. You MUST check-in Thursday or Friday at the Visitors Center for pass to the Chief Bonehead Class.

Current Members: Logon to your account for discount price of $100 per person.

To purchase a membership: Go to www.klipschmuseum.org. At top of page, click "GIVE" then "MEMBERSHIP." Follow the prompts to select and purchase a membership. Wait 48 hours to process payment. Return to Museum website. Click the PWK Birthday Bash icon. Logon to your account for discount price.

Local Members: Logon to your account for Locals Only discount price of $20 per person per night for only Dinner and Concert. Local Non-Members must purchase Local Annual Membership following instructions below to receive 1 FREE Dinner and Concert ticket and to purchase additional Dinner and Concert tickets at Locals Only discount price.

MUST purchase All-Event Pass to attend the Chief Bonehead Class.

Thursday March 7: Visitors Center check-in at 6 p.m. Annual Membership Meeting starts at 7 p.m. Everyone welcome to attend!

Friday March 8: Visitors Center activities begin at 12 p.m. Klipsch Museum of Audio History tours from 2 until 4 p.m. Visitors Center at 6 p.m. for Bonehead Fajitas followed by Trey Johnson concert at 7:30 p.m.

Saturday March 9: Klipsch Factory Audio Lab hosts Chief Bonehead Class from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. discussing digital signal processing and advantages it offers fully horn-loaded speakers (hint, hint may be NEW LaScalas). Visitors Center at 6 p.m. for BBQ and The Moss Brothers concert.

Scan QR Code below to Register!

PWK%20Birthday%20Bash%202024%20QR%20code.png
  • Like 1

• Travis In Austin changed the title to PWK BIRTHDAY BASH & CHIEF BONEHEAD CLASS - MARCH 7, 8 and 9 - Registration Information

This is going to be another fantastic Chief Bonehead class.  But we need a name for Mike Dyer.  Maybe Ambassador Bonehead?    😁  He is just as entertaining as the Chief but in a different more commercial way.  Excellent presenter.  

You don't want to miss this class and especially the Chief's faquitas.  I can't say enough about the special marinaded meat the Chief grills up.  A+++

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees
On 1/24/2024 at 4:29 PM, MMurg said:

@Chief bonehead or @Travis In Austin - Are there any details available yet on the Chief Bonehead class or the rest of the events of the PWK Birthday Bash?  I don't haul my butt all the way to Arkansas for just anything.  🙂 

I’m going to talk about what I did to the “mystery” la scala…..

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Flevoman said:

I thought I read somewhere some time ago that the Heritage subwoofers would also be discussed or shown here. Is this correct or did I remember this incorrectly?

That was done at the SubFest event back in the fall.  Now we have to wait for the actual product release.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Flevoman said:

Then I was mistaken, I thought I had read somewhere that with this meeting the Heritage sub was shown and discussed again.

No, I think one version or another will be there, along with the next wave of newest and best in Heritage. 

Klipsch Heritage Brand Ambassador, Mike Dyer will be teaching class with @Chief bonehead 

• Like 4