PWK BIRTHDAY BASH & CHIEF BONEHEAD CLASS - MARCH 7, 8 and 9 - Registration Information

Tri-amping with DSP similar to the HJ. With 2" exit drivers on the mids, external electronic crossovers and lower bass response to 46hz I'm wondering if these new La Scalas are going to be priced higher than the Klipschorn? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flevoman said:

Is this a DIY project or the new upcoming lascala? 

The all black one is the “New La Scala” that the Chief demonstrated this past week.

@gigantic pics are of his DIY project.

It’s kind of amusing because there were a few people(not the Chief) that told us that the original LS design didn’t need to be improved upon and we were basically silly for going to a 2” mid driver with a larger format mid horn, and running it tri-amped with a DSP crossover.

• Like 2

Trey Cannon hinted almost a decade ago that Heritage would be going in this direction. It’s mostly applying professional solutions to consumer side products. It’s not always about can you do it, but when should you do it. Consumers are largely comfortable with these concepts now. 

I like the TV stand. 

• Like 5

Hopefully they will release an upgrade option to the a Scala AL5’s like they did for the Forte III to bring them up to date as the horn looks to be the same front dimensions as the current one.  Now that and one of the new subs would be my end game.

• Like 2

Hi All.  I decided to start new discussion threads since this one was really an event registration information thread, one for pictures from PWK Birthday Bash in general and one for the Chief Bonehead Class discussing the coming changes to the La Scala and Khorn.

• 1 month later...