Has anyone heard anything from Henry4841?

CWelsh

Last time I talked to him was in mid-December and he said he was having some health issues. It looks like the last time he was active on the forum was mid-January. Just wondered if anyone has talked to him more recently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CWelsh said:

Last time I talked to him was in mid-December and he said he was having some health issues. It looks like the last time he was active on the forum was mid-January. Just wondered if anyone has talked to him more recently.

Seems to me he was in a pretty good back and forth / scuffle here last I remember hopefully he's just taking a break to cool off let things settle.

• Like 1

The last thread he was in was with Craig. Craig was just being Craig. I was certainly tired of Henry acting like the SME on all things. Now that I think about it, Henry and Randy disappeared about the same time…hmm

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, CWelsh said:

And, this is supposed to be a hobby we enjoy and share.

It’s a lot less fun than it used to be. The internet is dominated by people who think their opinions are on equal footing with facts.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2024 at 6:39 AM, tube fanatic said:

I speak with Henry almost daily and he is quite well but is pursuing other interests at the moment .

Maynard

Thanks, Maynard. I'm glad to hear it.

• Like 2