La Scala AL6 Giveaway-Spring Klipsch Museum Visitor Center Fundraising Campaign

• Moderators

Spring Klipsch Museum Visitor Center Fundraising Campaign

Featuring La Scala AL6 Giveaway

To Purchase Sponsorship Click Here

Be the first in the world to own the La Scala® AL6, a final pre-production beta version signed by Senior Engineer Roy Delgado, Jr. The Klipsch Museum of Audio History announces the Spring Klipsch Museum Visitor Center Fundraising Campaign featuring a La Scala AL6 giveaway beginning NOW!!

Many thanks to Tommy Jacobs, President of Sales and Marketing for the Americas, Premium Audio Company LLC, for authorizing the Klipsch Museum to use the pre-production beta La Scala AL6 speakers. 

Funds raised will continue renovations at the Klipsch Museum Visitor Center, 403 W. Division St, Hope AR. Funds also enable the Museum to continue its mission of using music and Paul W. Klipsch’s science of sound to encourage science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics education; and to preserve Klipsch and Klipsch-related artifacts. 

The higher the Sponsorship Level, 

the more entries you have in the La Scala AL6 giveaway!

SPONSORSHIP LEVELS

$250 Level Sponsorship = 15 entries 

$100 Level Sponsorship = 5 entries

$25 Level Sponsorship = 1 entry*

*At the $25.00 level you can sponsor at $25, $50 or $75 for 1, 2 or 3 entries, respectively.

Please consider selecting the Box: "I want to make an additional donation to cover online processing fees" as this helps us out tremendously. 

The number of entries is strictly limited. 

Once they are gone, they are gone.

Picture1.png.7f12f1c251181f6f3511b60f628fcb4d.png

Paul W. Klipsch designed the first La Scala in 1963 for Winthrop Rockefeller’s Arkansas gubernatorial campaign as a portable version of the Klipschorn. Sixty years later, Senior Engineer Roy Delgado Jr., has designed the La Scala AL6 featuring an external active DSP crossover network to ensure the highest degree of accurate reproduction of sound. 

The DSP network adjusts the phase and time delay of each acoustic component to eliminate acoustic phase cancellations and maximize output in the crossover region for truer-to-life sound. The DSP network also provides the necessary EQ and gain adjustment to blend the three acoustic components together seamlessly. 

Photograph provided with the kind permission

of Klipsch Group Inc. Actual product will

differ from the photo above.

Beautifully designed for shelf or rack mount applications, the La Scala AL6 active crossover also features adjustable trim levels to ensure the ultimate listening experience tailored to your room and personal taste.

The giveaway recipient will choose from specific woods available for final production, and the building of the cabinets will commence under the direct supervision of Senior Engineer Roy Delgado, Jr. He will also personally select and match all drivers and enter active crossover settings. 

Roy will sign this special pair of speakers                 image.jpeg.8f465ac833547fa2913b24df974e82f1.jpeg

Heritage Subwoofer Opportunity - the recipient of these unique speakers will have the option to purchase a matching Heritage Subwoofer at special pricing.

Heritage Subwoofer is Expected to be released early this Fall.

For more information on Sponsorships and the Spring Klipsch Museum Visitor Center Fundraising Campaign, contact Klipsch Museum of Audio History Board Trustee and Corporate Secretary Denise Cooper at  secretary@klipschmuseum.org. 

You need not be present to win. Shipping of these one-of-a-kind speakers is limited to a physical address in the contiguous United States (aka the lower 48).

Fourteen days after reaching Sponsorships representing 800 entries, the Klipsch Museum will schedule a date and time to conduct the random drawing of the giveaway speaker recipient. The recipient need not be present. They will be contacted by email and phone.

The Klipsch Museum of Audio History is a registered non-profit entity with the Internal Revenue Service incorporated in the State of Arkansas June 7, 2016 and 501(c)(3) status received August 24, 2016 with EIN# 81-3115229. Your contributions are  tax detectable to the fullest extent of the law.

Consult your tax advisor for further details.

Klipsch® and La Scala® are registered trademarks of Klipsch Group, Inc. in the USA and throughout the world

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Okay, there it is everyone. A few hours ago this information was sent to all current Klipsch Museum Members. If you are a current member but did not receive an email regarding the fundraising campaign/giveaway contact Denise at secretary@klipschmuseum.org

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Heritage Subwoofer Opportunity - the recipient of these unique speakers will have the option to purchase a matching Heritage Subwoofer at special pricing.

They will be the first to own one of those too if they wish.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Schu said:

that is not the definition of Gambling...

It could be in AR and many states, Catholic Church has a monopoly on bingo is where it starts (they are exempt from license), but it’s to protect people from unscrupulous people having a charity “raffle” for a huge cash prize or car, and there is no charity, or no grand prize. 

But you can attest that neither is the case here. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Roy is going to do a live presentation on the speakers towards end of June (3rd or 4th) week of this month. I will update. I will announce 2 week cut off at about 800 tickets sold. We are 1/4 the way there at less than 24 hours.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have to add, many thanks to everyone for selecting the checkbox to donate the creditcard fees to the Museum, 100% of the nearly 25 donors selected that option. Some of you in this thread are among those.

That is a huge benefit to the Museum, can't thank you all enough. 

Thank you all for your support. 

Travis

• Like 2

Whelp I figure I have AL5’s signed by the big guy himself so I did a donation.  I have immensely enjoyed my many Klipsch speakers over the years so this was just a small token of my thanks to Klipsch.

• Thanks 2

On 6/4/2024 at 12:02 AM, Travis In Austin said:

Many thanks to Tommy Jacobs, President of Sales and Marketing for the Americas, Premium Audio Company LLC, for authorizing the Klipsch Museum to use the pre-production beta La Scala AL6 speakers. 

Funds raised will continue renovations at the Klipsch Museum Visitor Center, 403 W. Division St, Hope AR. Funds also enable the Museum to continue its mission of using music and Paul W. Klipsch’s science of sound to encourage science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics education; and to preserve Klipsch and Klipsch-related artifacts. 

I’m in 🙂

Thanks to everyone at Klipsch and the Museum and “A Special Thanks” to those who have been performing the amazing work for the renovations at the Klipsch Museum Visitor Center.

miketn

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Smitty8451 said:

Whelp I figure I have AL5’s signed by the big guy himself so I did a donation.  I have immensely enjoyed my many Klipsch speakers over the years so this was just a small token of my thanks to Klipsch.

There should be an upgrade kit coming for La Scala AL5 and Klipschorn AK6 owners.  I'll be first in line for it.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, MMurg said:

There should be an upgrade kit coming for AL5 owners.  I'll be first in line for it.

That's the idea I have been told, however, the timing on that could be quite a while. Someone should ask Roy when he does his live presentation at the end of the month.

• Moderators
On 6/3/2024 at 11:02 PM, Travis In Austin said:

Looks like we are just about half-way to announcing a 14 day cut-off date. 

I will try to get an update on the scheduling of the live presentation about these speakers, the LS6, and the Heritage Sub-woofer option that will be available to the sponsor selected in the giveaway. Historically the live presentations have been on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously. 

Travis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1