Klipsch Heritage Sales

pzannucci

>>Klipsch needs to open their own stores (even if it is 1 to 2 dozen stores nationwide in the big markets). This would allow them to get all of the current Heritage on display. I think this is the biggest difficulty regarding the Heritage - Klipsch could sell more of these if they could be seen.

If Klipsch did this, I would be first in line to fill out an application. Such a move on Klipsch's part would be sufficient to get me back into selling again. Promoting Klipsch Heritage is something I can do in my sleep - it's genetic<<

You know, this doesn't sound like such a bad idea when you think about it. They'd need to carry source epqm, amps, and processors to go along with the speakers but I think that it might work in a few select areas. Imagine a store with 4 or 5 sound rooms, each custom designed to show off a specific Heritage speaker. Throw another 1 or 2 in for Reference series and you'd have one nice setup. I know I'd be hanging out there all the time.

Sounds like a great idea so you know it won't happen.

• Klipsch Employees

IMO: Where Tweeter was you will see the mom and pop shops picking up Klipsch. Giving the customer the service that helped this line live and grow to the Legend that we all know and love today. In 1983 when Sound Towne, in Texarkana, TX built their new place (2120 Texas Blvd.) the main sound room was built with Khorns in mind. We kept Khorns and La Scalas and Heresys at all times. Today, many of the stores just do not have a room that will fit speakers of that size. However, as Josh stated, the more they are ask for the more they will carry.

I too would love to see the Cornwall return. (As that is what I use in my HT)

My guess would be that the Cornwall would run about $3k / pr.

Is that to much, with the LS at $4k?

Food for thought!

"I too would love to see the Cornwall return. (As that is what I use in my HT) My guess would be that the Cornwall would run about $3k / pr.

Is that to much, with the LS at $4k?"

No, it's not. Personally, I think the Cornwall is the "sweet spot" of the Heritage series, in terms of price/placement ease/performance. The Cornwall is more easily placed than the larger models, yet gives excellent performance in 2 channel or theater.

The Cornwall is truly one of the all time greats in it's own right - it should have never been put out of production.

"Cornwalls Forever"9.gif

----------------

On 3/6/2003 11:37:00 PM trey cannon wrote:

"I too would love to see the Cornwall return. (As that is what I use in my HT)

My guess would be that the Cornwall would run about $3k / pr.

Is that to much, with the LS at $4k?

Food for thought!"

----------------

I'm starving! I'm famished! Bring on the "Corn"wall!

3-large is alot of cabbage, but you're getting alot of loudspeaker for today's money.

"If you build it, they will come!"1.gif

dndphishin is absolutely right, the Cornwalls should've never been put out of production!

I know how Klipsch Heritage speakers can compete in the audiophile work, IT'S ALL IN THE LOGO!!! Change it from:

Klipsch

to

Klispch

It will instantly open up the sound stahe and make the midrange pallate more palpatable or something audiophiles like or something like that 9.gif

----------------

On 3/7/2003 2:12:29 AM kenratboy wrote:

I know how Klipsch Heritage speakers can compete in the audiophile work, IT'S ALL IN THE LOGO!!! Change it from:

Klipsch

to

Klispch

9.gif
----------------

...But change it back to the old style logo:

klipsch

with a small "k" please...thanks!

You want to talk about crappy Klipsch dealer experiences? My local Klipsch dealer, the place that was a sanctuary to me as a kid, where I learned of the nirvana that is Klipsch, where I was able to go everyday after school and listen to K-horns being ran by a MacIntosh amp as loud as I could stand... has stopped carrying the Heritage line altogether. And to pour salt in the wound they converted one of their sound rooms to sell metal faux-vintage signs. It looks like a freaking flea market, with high-end AV equipment and cheeeesy metal signs?! 15.gif What really stinks is one of their sales people was a common wannabe thug just a few years back who broke into my apartment stealing $2500 worth of my valuables. He was nabbed and it only took him 3 years to pay back the restitution. I don't even go in there after that seeing that punk @ss!7.gif

It sure would be nice though, to be able to hear the Heritage line in a showroom atmosphere again; but it looks like those days may be long gone.14.gif