Surrender

PYRO

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because the big push is on! It doesn't surprise me one bit. Most of their military are poorly trained, inatequately equiped, and after all those leaflets have been airdropped telling them not to fight...hell, they're just plain scared. Some if not most aren't loyal to Saddam anyway, and they know they'll be better treated as our prisoners than being killed by a superior force.

Wonder how soon the Liberals will surrender their position and admit they were ONCE AGAIN wrong? LOL Phat chance. Watch now the Liberals, who are scared of Coward terrorists, will blame every problem in the world on this Liberation of Iraq. Get ready for the Mother of ALL SPIN. LMAO

Does anyone here know what the initials "O.T." signify, back from the early days of newsgroups and bulletin boards?

If you deviate from the subject in the title of the forum, you preface your message (in the subject line) with O.T., which means "Off Topic", which means people who want to read about Klipsch speakers don't have to wade through other poster's (potentially) offensive off-topic yada-yada.

Just my "Liberal" point of view (I love it when people capitalize the "L" word, as if it were some threatening disease 1.gif

Forrest:

It's the liberals who are the cowards.

The oatmeal-heads doing most of the protesting are young, naive, not well-read or educated, and also "history challenged". The appeasers spewed the same inane crap before WWII delaying England and the US response to Hitler's rhetoric and subsequent actions. We all (except the left, apparently) know the results.

When this is all over, the left wingers will once again look stupid. We will televise the torture camps, rape rooms, plastic shredders (We've found out are the preferred means of execution. Head first if they like you- quicker death. Feet first if they wanna see you suffer), the WMD the Iraqi government supposedly didn't have, and finally the thanks of the Iraqi people for the liberation the US will provide.

Mike Masztal, Proud Vet

B Co., 1/508th Inf., (Abn)

82nd Airborne Division

m00n, I didn't know you're an ex-Navy man...great! Go change your avatar when you can find your unit crest online (I scanned my unit patch on my flatbed).

Great image of your old ship (cruiser or destroyer?). Do you know if she's seeing action right now out in the Persian Gulf?

People, ofcourse some of them are going to surrender because they have nothing to fight with!

Secondly, why hasn't the American media given any information on the Iraqi casualties?? Yet when one American or British troop dies, it's all over the media?? Don't tell me that even with all this bombing, not even ONE Iraqi civilian has died??

The estimate of Iraqi casualties is between 150,000-300,000. THAT IS A LOT!

----------------

On 3/21/2003 1:37:00 PM Kain wrote:

----------------

And you know what? Every single one of those deaths can be blamed on Suddam! I don't care if it is Iraqi, American, British, whoever! Every death that occurs in this thing can be pinned back to Suddam! He was given plenty of time and opputunity to avoid this whole thing, but he did not. I am sorry - I don't like seeing war any more than the next person, but that S.O.B gave us no choice. What had to be done, had to been done.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 1:52:51 PM skonopa wrote:

----------------

On 3/21/2003 1:37:00 PM Kain wrote:

----------------

And you know what? Every single one of those deaths can be blamed on Suddam! I don't care if it is Iraqi, American, British, whoever!
Every
death that occurs in this thing can be pinned back to Suddam! He was given plenty of time and opputunity to avoid this whole thing, but he did not. I am sorry - I don't like seeing war any more than the next person, but that S.O.B gave us no choice. What had to be done, had to been done.

----------------

Excuse me, but who gave the right to America to go into Iraq and start bombing it?? SADDAM IS IRAQ'S LEADER AND HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS AS LONG AS HE KEEPS IT WITHIN HIS BORDERS. Why doesn't America bomb North Korea? It's because America knows it will be difficult as North Korea can fight back military wise. They went into Iraq because they know they can't fight back, secondly they will be able to take over the oil, thus it was a win/win situation for America.

America needs its whole freaking military to kill one man??

Secondly, do you know it is ILLEGAL to go and assinate a leader of a country just like that??

Weapons of mass destruction?? LOL! America is the biggest threat to the world, not Iraq!

What about Israel?? Israel murders like 20 Palestinians EVERY DAY. What is America doing about it?? GIVING MORE WEAPONS TO ISRAEL AND CALLING PALESTINIANS TERRORISTS. WTF?? Does it even hit the American media? NO.

Question our policy - go ahead

Experss your solution - if you have one, nah ya don't

Burn our Flag - I'll only defend your rights so far and you're too far now. Our boarders are open so - take advantage. See ya! Nah, you won't leave. You don't have the guts. You may be misguided but you ain't really that stupid.

Kain seems to have the typical opinion that if Saddam is removed from power and a legitimate government is put into place by the Iraqi peolpe for the Iraqi people they will be free and successful. AND HE JUST CAN'T HAVE THAT! 1.gif