• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 3/21/2003 1:37:00 PM Kain wrote:

People, ofcourse some of them are going to surrender because they have nothing to fight with!

Secondly, why hasn't the American media given any information on the Iraqi casualties?? Yet when one American or British troop dies, it's all over the media?? Don't tell me that even with all this bombing, not even ONE Iraqi civilian has died??

The estimate of Iraqi casualties is between 150,000-300,000. THAT IS A LOT!

----------------

Kain, I highly doubt those numbers to be accurate. There is no way. Not unless Saddam has put civilians directly in harms way. And at that, he would have had to put many many many at each location.

Kain, have you been listening to the American side of this. If not, you should. It has been said over and over and over. We are not here to concour Iraq, we are not here to take the oil. We are here to help Iraqi people as well as disarm Iraq.

If we were here to concour iraq, would we go to such extreme effort to pinpoint our targets to minimize civilian lives? Would we be going to such efforts to allow the Iraqi military to surrender? And would we be allowing them to go home in some cases? Kain... DID YOU GET THAT LAST STATEMENT? We are allowing the Iraqi forces who surrender to go home .

As Skonopa said, this is Saddam's fault. We tried for months and months to get him to dissarm.

Kain, I am not trying to start a confrontation with you... Just trying to get you to see what is really going on. Try to remember, there are two sides to every story. The Middle Eastern side is not the only side.

I am not saying that I am happy about this war. To be honest, I so much wish we could have avoided it. I would rather 100 times over prefer this could have been handled this peacefully. But the facts are the facts. Saddam played the UN for 12 years. He didn't live up to his word or to the united nations resolutions.

I have to ask you this Kain.... What about Kuwait? Hmmm what about that? Saddam came in and slaughtered Kuwait. We came in and saved them from Iraq. Do you not remember that? Was that not a good deed? Did we come in and take over Kuwait? No... Hell no. We saved them and left. Have you thought about what your life would be like now if we had not kicked him out of Kuwait? Hmm, did you know Saddam's abmitions were to eventually march down into Saudia Arabia? Hmm did you know that? Do you think UAE would be the same today? I doubt it. He would have taken UAE along with Bahrain, on his way to Saudia Arabia.

Rather than being pissed off at us all the time and focusing on the negative, why don't you take a look at the good we have done for you.

You guys really have the wrong imression of the US. We are not war mongers. We hate war, but, when war is necessary, we have the ability to go to war and be successful.

I guess I am just trying to convay to you Kain, is that we are not the Evil people you guys think we are.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 2:25:22 PM PYRO wrote:

Kain seems to have the typical opinion that if Saddam is removed from power and a legitimate government is put into place by the Iraqi peolpe for the Iraqi people they will be free and successful. AND HE JUST CAN'T HAVE THAT!
1.gif

----------------

Letitimate government?? I think you mean PUPPET government.

America is going to put a puppet government in Iraq and control the whole country AND its oil. No wonder America wanted to stop the "oil fires" that we set. America wanted to save all the oil for themselves and oil is the main reason they are in there.

Secondly, please tell me why only 5 AMERICAN companies can be approched when Iraq is to be rebuilt?? It's because America wants the money coming into THEIR economy, thus giving it a boast from its current recession.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 2:30:24 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/21/2003 1:37:00 PM Kain wrote:

People, ofcourse some of them are going to surrender because they have nothing to fight with!

Secondly, why hasn't the American media given any information on the Iraqi casualties?? Yet when one American or British troop dies, it's all over the media?? Don't tell me that even with all this bombing, not even ONE Iraqi civilian has died??

The estimate of Iraqi casualties is between 150,000-300,000. THAT IS A LOT!

----------------

Kain, I
highly
doubt those numbers to be accurate. There is no way. Not unless Saddam has put civilians directly in harms way. And at that, he would have had to put many many many at each location.

Kain, have you been listening to the American side of this. If not, you should. It has been said over and over and over. We are not here to concour Iraq, we are not here to take the oil. We are here to help Iraqi people as well as disarm Iraq.

If we were here to concour iraq, would we go to such extreme effort to pinpoint our targets to minimize civilian lives? Would we be going to such efforts to allow the Iraqi military to surrender? And would we be allowing them to go home in some cases? Kain... DID YOU GET THAT LAST STATEMENT? We are allowing the Iraqi forces who surrender to go home .

As Skonopa said, this is Saddam's fault. We tried for months and months to get him to dissarm.

Kain, I am not trying to start a confrontation with you... Just trying to get you to see what is really going on. Try to remember, there are two sides to every story. The Middle Eastern side is not the only side.

I am not saying that I am happy about this war. To be honest, I so much wish we could have avoided it. I would rather 100 times over prefer this could have been handled this peacefully. But the facts are the facts. Saddam played the UN for 12 years. He didn't live up to his word or to the united nations resolutions.

I have to ask you this Kain.... What about Kuwait? Hmmm what about that? Saddam came in and slaughtered Kuwait. We came in and saved them from Iraq. Do you not remember that? Was that not a good deed? Did we come in and take over Kuwait? No... Hell no. We saved them and left. Have you thought about what your life would be like now if we had not kicked him out of Kuwait? Hmm, did you know Saddam's abmitions were to eventually march down into Saudia Arabia? Hmm did you know that? Do you think UAE would be the same today? I doubt it. He would have taken UAE along with Bahrain, on his way to Saudia Arabia.

Rather than being pissed off at us all the time and focusing on the negative, why don't you take a look at the good we have done for you.

You guys really have the wrong imression of the US. We are not war mongers. We hate war, but, when war is necessary, we have the ability to go to war and be successful.

I guess I am just trying to convay to you Kain, is that we are not the Evil people you guys think we are.

----------------

How much of a choice do I have from where I get my news?? I mainly watch CNN, BBC, and Sky.

First of all, you said that "It has been said over and over and over. We are not here to concour Iraq, we are not here to take the oil. We are here to help Iraqi people as well as disarm Iraq." Well...NO DUH! That is what the American MEDIA says. Do you honestly think America is going to advertise that they are going in for the oil or any other reason for that matter??

"Would we be going to such efforts to allow the Iraqi military to surrender? And would we be allowing them to go home in some cases?" You don't understand. It is called brainwashing. America just wants to show the world that it is "nice" and "loving" so that the world will be brainwashed into thinking that what America is doing is "right."

Sure, I agree that Saddam is not a good man, but that doesn't give the right for America to go and kill him.

Kain... then how would you deal with his horrible ways? What about his two sons that would have taken over once he was too old or what ever?

Kain, I fully understand where your coming from. It's hard to accept what I or our government says about our intentions. You live in the Middle East thus when you media your elders put such a negative spin on America, it is exactly what your going to feel also. I could turn your comments back on you and say that your governments are brainwashing you too.

Kain, we want the exact same things you want. Humanity, freedom, peace, security. We may live on the opposite side of the globe, but I assure you we want the same things.

Here is what rubs my butt... I would love to go to the middle east and see you cultures, your cities, your historic sites... But I can't because I am an American and surely as I sit here typing this, someone would try to kill me.

And you know what.... As I sit here and type this, I am listing to live reports of a city where the Brits liberated a city. Iraqis were chearing them. They were joyous because they understand they are about to be rid of a terrible man. Damn Kain... How can that be bad?

m00n,

I already agreed that he is a bad man. But what I am trying to get across is that who is America to go and stop him or anyone for that matter.

I also agree with your previous post.

Anyway, I gotta go for now. Talk to you tomorrow.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 2:55:44 PM Kain wrote:

But what I am trying to get across is that who is America to go and stop him or anyone for that matter.

----------------

Who else would?

Could have said the same thing about Hitler. If not us, then who?

----------------

On 3/21/2003 2:55:44 PM Kain wrote:

m00n,

I already agreed that he is a bad man. But what I am trying to get across is that who is America to go and stop him or anyone for that matter.

I also agree with your previous post.

Anyway, I gotta go for now. Talk to you tomorrow.

----------------

Well, that is a good question Kain. One that I really can not answer. But as Justin just said... If not us, then who?

Have a good nights rest my friend.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 3:22:31 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Kain, why don't you just stay in Pakistan when you go. If you don't like the country stay the hell out! 82 TCF Anywhere - Anytime - USAF!

----------------

He is not from the states. He lives in the UAE and is actually from Pakistan. Or his heritage is Pakistan.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 3:22:31 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Kain, why don't you just stay in Pakistan when you go. If you don't like the country stay the hell out! 82 TCF Anywhere - Anytime - USAF!

----------------

I don't know if you are aware of this, but Kain lives in the U.A.E. Appearantly, he oringinally comes from Pakistan.

Now, Exactly, if America will not stop Suddam, than who else? Nobody else seems to have the balls to finally stand up to this Tyrant. I think America has every right to do what they just did. It has been proven that he directly funded what these terrorist have done and have treatened will do again, to this country. September 11th is still very fresh on my mind, and I have no desire to see another one. He is a direct threat to not only the US, but to the rest of the world. The US seems to be the only country to finally grow a pair to do something about him (with the help of other countries - I think Australia will be the next country to get my tourist dollars, it sure as hell won't be France) before he and his little terrorist friends try to pull something else in the world.

Just be lucky that we do not just turn that whole area into a friggan parking lot!

----------------

On 3/21/2003 2:12:58 PM Kain wrote:

Secondly, do you know it is ILLEGAL to go and assinate a leader of a country just like that??

Weapons of mass destruction?? LOL! America is the biggest threat to the world, not Iraq!

What about Israel?? Israel murders like 20 Palestinians EVERY DAY. What is America doing about it?? GIVING MORE WEAPONS TO ISRAEL AND CALLING PALESTINIANS TERRORISTS. WTF?? Does it even hit the American media? NO.
----------------

America is bigger and stronger than Iraq. We will do what WE want to ensure our future. So, accept it for you will have a sore throat from a lifetime of unproductive protesting. Whether you like it or not, thats the way it is.

I liked the Iraqi guy in the USA that told about the plastic shredding machine they Saddam protesters went into (feet first if they were really bad) while people were FORCED to watch. Really warmed my heart, makes me want to protect Saddam.

I hate to tell you, Saddam is more evil and dangerous than big bad America, and we have the means to back that opinion up, as you will note by watching the news. 2.gif

I'm away for several hours and look what I missed!

Does Kain not realize that Saddam has killed his own people for years? Tens of thousands of them, if not more. He tried to take over Kuwait in '90. What gives Saddam the right to overthrow another nation that's done him no wrong? Did Kuwait threaten Iraq? I think not. Plus the fact that Saddam has harbored and helped fund known terrorists in Iraq for many years. And when the US and our allies liberated Kuwait, did we try to take over Iraq, colonize the country and its citizens, and take over their oil wells? Hell no!

The UN tried peacefully to disarm Saddam for 12 years so he wouldn't become a threat to other neighboring nations, but instead they failed at the task. So America and it's Allies are stepping in to make sure that Saddam & Sons cannot repeat what he did back in the winter of 1990! I think the Iraqi people deserve no less than to live free from a dictator!

Hitler tried the same thing over 60 years ago...

Kain,

Stop the madness,why do you question Jr policy? WHY you have no right to do this,who are you?

If Jr decides its time to run you over and steam roll the opposition its A ok.Why? Dont you ever dare asking.

You know there is a Chechen state that is used as a practice field by the Russian army,nobody dares help the Chechens.

WHY?

LOL

Dont ask

Because Russia is no Iraq and you cannot rain devastating firepower on them without a devastating repply.

LOL

Yeah,we aleady kicked Russia's a$$,it took a while but we won,the US,not a bunch of chicken $hit weasels.The day of the dictator's are almost over,get used to it.Thanks to the MIGHTY US armed forces and our brave allies.

"Yeah,we aleady kicked Russia's a$$"

Uh you poor fella,when in a dream.Ah you mean the so called cold war.LOL The regime fell because of discontent in eastern europe.

The only *** you kicked was in Viet Nam,remember Viet Nam? Huh

LOL

What will you come up with? The Ruskies left the Afghan desert.Sure they did,the kill ratio was in favor of the Ruskies over 500/1.If they stayed any longer the Afghan stan would be empty with no natives. LOL

Hey Fishboy Rambo is NOT the truth ok.Its dumbass propaganda BS.If it was that easy ...LOL

Sudam married his cusion and had kids, they are more messed up then he is. We are not there for the oil, we are there for his people. Would you like to watch what you say all the time in fear that you will be tortured and then watch as your family and friends are killed in front of you? I will fight agianst anyone that does this. Infact Kain you would be killed just for talking about this. Bang. That would kind of suck. If sudam gets more of these mass distruction wepeans then it's not going to be only his people he kills, it could be you and I. GO GET HIM BOYS!!! I am behind you guys all the way. IN fact if I could be fighting I would.

Kain does have a point though, I mean who is the U.S. or any country really to invade another? For those that compare Hitler to Saddam the situation isn't even the same. HItler went around invading and overtaking other countries. THis isn't the case in Iraq currently. This time Iraq is the one who is being invaded. It is his country and he can do what he wants within his own borders. Iraq is hardly a threat to the U.S. If anything North Korea is the threat by far. Yet, what are the odds of America going in there??

the whole issue comes down to three digits....

9 - 11

without those three digits we would not be at war right now....

over 3000 innocent United States civilians MURDERED without any provocation....

kain and sj993 can complain about the war but the United States is defending itself against the next attack.....

you both would not be posting your remarks if 9-11 had happened in your countries....