Surrender

PYRO

Kain,

Stay the hell in Pakistan. The scum that participated in the World Trade Center Attack are the cowards and they have more in common with you than with Americans. North Korea is a problem but they have not been in violation of UN Resolutions for the past 10 years. Are you that f---ing stupid that you can't see the difference. Have you ever heard of an American Citizen being run through a plastic grinder? Have you? Hell no and that's why you stay in America and post nice expensive audio equiptment. How the hell can you defend Sad-um and his henchmen? You have lost all credibility Kain. Seriously man, if you feel that way about the US, take a hike.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 3/23/2003 3:48:10 AM boomac wrote:

Kain,

Stay the hell in Pakistan. The scum that participated in the World Trade Center Attack are the cowards and they have more in common with you than with Americans. North Korea is a problem but they have not been in violation of UN Resolutions for the past 10 years. Are you that f---ing stupid that you can't see the difference. Have you ever heard of an American Citizen being run through a plastic grinder? Have you? Hell no and that's why you stay in America and post nice expensive audio equiptment. How the hell can you defend Sad-um and his henchmen? You have lost all credibility Kain. Seriously man, if you feel that way about the US, take a hike.

----------------

Uhhh...it takes COURAGE to drive a plane into a building knowing that you are going to die. How can you be a coward for doing that?? Do you not know the difference?? LOL.

You said "North Korea is a problem but they have not been in violation of UN Resolutions for the past 10 years." Well, if the UN itself DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ, when who are you to say that Iraq has been violating UN Resolutions. IF Iraq had been violating UN Resolutions, wouldn't the UN also want war with Iraq??

"Have you ever heard of an American Citizen being run through a plastic grinder?" How would I know. It would probably never hit the American media, LOL.

----------------

On 3/23/2003 5:53:46 AM Frzninvt wrote:

Hey Kain, your avatar does you justice a dark faceless shadow it would be nicer with a set of crosshairs on it.
11.gif

----------------

LOL.

Have you run out of responses to my replies?? LOL.

----------------

On 3/23/2003 5:24:51 AM Kain wrote:

----------------

Uhhh...it takes COURAGE to drive a plane into a building knowing that you are going to die. How can you be a coward for doing that?? Do you not know the difference?? LOL.

----------------

you're trouble Now. man, you are one stupid mother ****er.

"Uhhh...it takes COURAGE to drive a plane into a building knowing that you are going to die. How can you be a coward for doing that?? Do you not know the difference?? LOL."

Yes, I bet it takes a lot of courage to slaughter innocent civillians. And unlike the unfortunate civillian casualties of war, it was completely pre-planned. It does not take courage to fly a plane into a building, it takes a crazed fanatical, hell-bent on the death of innocent mothers, sisters, brothers and fathers.

Its no suprise to me that you disapprove of this war if you think the men in those planes had courage. They did not. They were weak, feeble minded men, who were able to be persuaded to give their lives in the attempt to kill as many innocents as possible.

-mkl

(Edited to fix grammatical error)

----------------

On 3/23/2003 9:03:36 AM mkl wrote:

"Uhhh...it takes COURAGE to drive a plane into a building knowing that you are going to die. How can you be a coward for doing that?? Do you not know the difference?? LOL."

Yes, I bet it takes a lot of courage to slaughter innocent civillians. And unlike the unfortunate civillian casualties of war, it was completely pre-planned. It does not take courage to fly a plane into a building, it takes a crazed fanatical, hell-bent on the death of innocent mothers, sisters, brothers and fathers.

Its no suprise to me that you disapprove of this war if you think the men in those planes had courage. They did not. They were weak, feeble minded men, who were able to be persuaded to give their lives in the attempt to kill as many innocents as possible.

-mkl

(Edited to fix grammatical error)

----------------

Do you have any idea of how many "innocent civilians" are being murdered by your American bombs?? "Civilian casualties are being minimized" my ***. Do you see the pictures I see on Arab TV that show what is happening to the Iraqi people there?? Ofcourse not, so how the hell would you know about "innocent civilians"??

Actually, I saw the people of Iraq on TV praising America for helping them be finally free of an opprsessive tyrant. And I clearly pointed out in my post, there is a huge difference between militaty action which causes civillian casualties, and terrorist acts AIMED at destroying innocent lives. If Saddam would have given him self up or ben exiled, this whole war wouldnt even be taking place, he is putting his own people in harms way. Oh, thats right, HE DOESNT CARE. He is HOPING we accideently kill civillains so he can spread his anti-american, anti-jew propoganda. Hell, he kills his own people all the time, what does he care. The fact that a few must die to save a country is unfortunate, and as I have said, God bless American Troops, and civillians of any side

in this conflict.

But all that aside, there is no reasoning with some people. Kain you probably thought America should have stayed out of WWII as well. Im sure in your warped mind, the Nazis who were killing millions of Jews had a lot courage.

Godwin's Law invoked, thread must end)

-mkl

----------------

On 3/23/2003 9:42:16 AM mkl wrote:

Actually, I saw the people of Iraq on TV praising America for helping them be finally free of an opprsessive tyrant. And I clearly pointed out in my post, there is a huge difference between militaty action which causes civillian casualties, and terrorist acts AIMED at destroying innocent lives. If Saddam would have given him self up or ben exiled, this whole war wouldnt even be taking place, he is putting his own people in harms way. Oh, thats right, HE DOESNT CARE. He is HOPING we accideently kill civillains so he can spread his anti-american, anti-jew propoganda. Hell, he kills his own people all the time, what does he care. The fact that a few must die to save a country is unfortunate, and as I have said, God bless American Troops, and civillians of any side

in this conflict.

But all that aside, there is no reasoning with some people. Kain you probably thought America should have stayed out of WWII as well. Im sure in your warped mind, the Nazis who were killing millions of Jews had a lot courage.

Godwin's Law invoked, thread must end)

-mkl

----------------

"Actually, I saw the people of Iraq on TV praising America for helping them be finally free of an opprsessive tyrant." On what? American TV? How surprising, LOL. I agree Saddam is a bad man, but that does NOT give ANYONE ANY RIGHT to go in and stop him because whatever he is doing, he keeps it WITHIN HIS BORDERS.

"but that does NOT give ANYONE ANY RIGHT to go in and stop him because whatever he is doing, he keeps it WITHIN HIS BORDERS. "]

Actually Kain, since what he is doing is illegal (He still has, and is making WOMD) that is in violation of the UN Law. He has invaded other countries, which is why he cant have WOMD in the first place. He DOES NOT keep it within his borders, that is fact, not opinion.

I'm sorry that America has to be the police force of the whole world, maybe if some of these countries would get their act together, we wouldnt have to.

Let me address this in a few ways in hopes it will sink it.

1. So if you come to my house, and I beat you to death, its fine, because Im only torturing people in my own house? Sure its against the law, but its within my house, and I dont really agree with the laws that other people make for me, its my house damn it!

2. Do you really believe what you are saying? Im curious, I realize your young, and at that age I would often repeat what my elders said, taking it for granted that they were right. I hope that is what you are doing, and you will grow to realize that craziness in the things you are saying.

ANY DICTATOR which kills his own people unjustly will be stopped by America. You should be ashamed to talk about the rest of the world the way you do, when if your family was being slaughtered by your leader, we would be there to help you.

Keep in mind, we all live on the same earth, there are Laws here, just because you have your own country does NOT mean you can break international law.

As a side note,

Id love to see you what you would have to say when you do need help from America or another country, I bet you'll be singing a different tune then.

-mkl

MKL,

hey listen boy you start with your usual one sided propaganda bull$hit AGAIN!

"the Nazis who were killing millions of Jews had a lot courage."

Pal light up a bit,the Nazi Germans did not only murder Jews,they killed even more Slavs.Much more,and millions of Slavs died in concentration camps too.

My father survived war,and knows all to well history first hand,unlike you from books written to support only one side.

Your "modified" history is scary.Your historians always forget key facts and mask them.This is called LIES

Russia was the country by FAR the hardest hit by Nazi Germany,almsot 80% of ALL GERMAN forces were sent to level Russia.The other 20% was fighting in the rest of Europe and north Africa.Never forget that fact.

----------------

On 3/23/2003 10:33:05 AM TheEAR wrote:

MKL,

hey listen boy you start with your usual one sided propaganda bull$hit AGAIN!

"the Nazis who were killing millions of Jews had a lot courage."

----------------

You might want to re-read that statement. The full statement that he posted is as follows "Kain you probably thought America should have stayed out of WWII as well. Im sure in your warped mind, the Nazis who were killing millions of Jews had a lot courage." He is just merely comparing the utterly ridiculous statment that Kain made about how it was "courage" to fly a couple unarmed planes into unarmed buildings filled with unarmed people going about there daily innocent business. To that I say bull$#!+ (not your statement EARs, but to what Kain said).

Pyro----Those Germans that bought you beers were just sucking-up to you, they're a nation of ball-washers. Had they won the war they'd have been thumping their chests, beating the drums and hammering down the Poles, Russians and Jews. As Caesar said of them, none are more overbearing in victory or more obsequious in defeat. Or as the English say the Germans are at your throat or at your feet.

You dunderheads that try to compare Saddam to Hitler and say he must be contained are completely missing the point that he HAS been contained, what in the Hell do you think the Gulf War was? He's been sitting with his thumb up his ***, minding his own business for the past 12 years and now, all of a sudden, we have to go get him. Right.

As for the Hitler thing you're also missing the point that Hitler led a huge nation that was technologically advanced, warlike and in the center of Europe. Iraq hardly compares. Not that I expect most of you fools to understand anything so complex. You wanted your war and you got it, why bother with the hypocrisy of rationalizing it in terms of doing good? It's serving it's purpose. People's attention has ben diverted from the financial scandals and American Capitalists stand to make a good deal of money, most wars are over money anyway, why would this one be any different.

Well all you goons can go thump your chests and act like big men now, kinda like the idiots in the stands at a Bears game. Of course you guys won't be the ones who will make out from this war but you're so useful to those that will, they couldn't make it without ya.

Skonopa,

Learn to read the complete post,and dont just cut out what suits you to deform my posts

The misinformation hides the fact Slavs lost more people then the Jews during WW2.This is a fact and like it or not there is only talk about one group,I guess the others dont count and are not humans.

Excuse me for even daring to bring a few facts to the table

I know a few would like to call me an Ati-you know what.Sorry dude I am not a hater or anti anybody,so keep the witch hat for someone else.

TBrennan,

Dont try to explain them anything,the fanatics will say you are a COMMIE,EVIL,BRAINWASHED and dont understand anything.Oh and you are Anti American! The last one is well served with any sauce

Of course these are the same people who compare Saddam to Hitler and still think has weapons of mass destruction.Even an American general who was asked by a CNN journalist if ANY such weapons were found said "NO".The only chemical Saddam is capable of producing is his belly gas,killing a few of his command staff.

Come on Saddam may be a criminal,a lunatic,crazed madman.He is all this and more,his sons and entourage deserve the electric chair.But to commit a massacre and kill the poor civilians who are held at gun point by his goons is disturbing.

So far all the FILTERED news in North America says nothing about the civilian losses,I guess the civilians there are not considered human but counted as livestock.

And just this morning pictures of American soldiers captured and questioned by Iraqi goons.Not shown on CNN ,only on Freedom(err Frech is banned here so I refer to the French as FREEDOM PEOPLE)news!

And then pictures of dead American soldiers(maybe Iraqi soldiers dressed as Americans,who knows here)

I am sure after all this mess is over,the bodies will be hard to hide even if "Coalition" forces mount shovels on tanks to hide the evidence.

----------------

On 3/23/2003 12:03:27 PM TheEAR wrote:

The misinformation hides the fact Slavs lost more people then the Jews during WW2.This is a fact and like it or not there is only talk about one group,I guess the others dont count and are not humans.

----------------

No, I am not denying any of what you posted and I did read your complete post. I only quoted out the part to save space. I was just pointing out that MKL was simply comparing the dumbness of Kain's statemet to that of somebody that may make a similiar statement about Nazi Germany. I've studied enough history to know what happened and how a terrible loss the Russians have taken. I am primarily Lithuanian myself and I know all to well the terrible loses that have occured in that region during WWII.

Also, I am not calling you "anti-" anything.

You know what, this whole stupid argument has gotten pretty pointless. Everybody is going to have thier opinions and nobody is going to agree. The war is on and all the pissing, *****ing, and moaning is not going to change a goddamn thing here! So I am out of here and I am not going to even so much as open this thread anymore!

Another classic example of where opinions are like @$$holes - Everybody got one and they all seem to stink - in this case some more than others.

Skonopa,

Seems like some people are so wrapped up in themselves they have forgotten how to comprehend what they read.

Here you have an 18yo spouting off from his mouth, probably trying to impress his friends back in his third world country.

Then you have the people telling you to F off when you simply point out a possible perception problem.

All I have to say about this entire matter. from a political stand point. go ahead and boycott America, see how far that gets you.

But let it be known that the wimpish French are preparing a resolution that will secure them a viable position in the rebuilding of Iraq. As a matter of UN fact the French have spoken out against America saying America is isolating the French from any role in the rebuilding. See other countries like France want to condemn the US for everything but want in when the dirty work is over.

Scott

bruinsrme,

"wimpish French"

LOL

I have to agree the French dont have too much fight in them.As fast as the German army could roll to Paris as fast La Resistance was running . LOL

And if not for Napoleon,France only war hero would be Obelix and Asterix

LOL

After all his troops are eating le fromage and drinking le bon vin,why fight?

feed them the BigMac and Freedom Fries and they will sharpen their bayonette