"Pie Slice" logo update . . .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I too late? We lived in Hope, AR during the seventies, and I hung out at the airport where Paul kept his Beech Baron. (is it O.K. to call him Paul? We called him Col. Klipsch or Mr. Klipsch back then) I think I might be able to locate a couple of photos of him at the airport. If so, I'll post them on the forum. I've got a lot of "Mr. Klipsch" stories if anyone is interested.

Anyway, I'd love a set of emblems.

Tom Bartlett

You would need to correspond with Tom or Allan re: the logos but please do tell us your PWK stories. From what I have gathered he could be a hoot or a complete PITA .

I have the feeling that he would have been one hell of a great Grandpa or possibly the Grandpa from Hell. That said being around PWK must have been quite a ride!

I first want to say how great i think you (Allan and Tom) have been great to the other members searching for these old logos. I have a pair of logoless 74 Heresys but i always assumed that they would have had the copper name logo, until i saw THIS thread. They switched over in 1977 / 1978 ??

I may be a little to late... but if there are any left, or another batch is planned... i'm interested in a single pair. 4.gif Tom, i'll email you as requested

Thanks...

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

Allen, Tom,

Thank you both for making the ogo's and seeing to their distribution. I am seeking a pair for my newly acquired '71 Cornwalls.

If this is possible that would be fantastic. If not, it is still so that you guys are doing this.

take care,

paul

• 2 weeks later...