"Pie Slice" logo update . . .

I just wanted to inform those interested that I have made the logos and have accepted Tom Mobley's offer to DISTRIBUTE them!!! I sent a box full of logos to Tom today via Priority Mail--he should have them by the weekend and I'm sure he will be posting here as to how they are to be doled out. I made 35 pair and I'm sure Tom wants some, so I don't know how many are going to be available. They look really nice but "end users" will need to apply the gold themselves! If the demand far outstrips the supply I might be pursuaded to make a few more pair in a few weeks. . .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello again,

I really could use three. Two pair would be nice but I will not be as Oliver Twist and ask for "more please" if supply is tight. As in the audio papers, I am sure this will work out well.

Thanks again and let me know what I may do to help out.

Also thanks again to Allan. This ia a real service to those of us who like (as my children call it)..."old mans music on old hardware". They will admitt under pressure that yes....the Klipsch do kick a##!

Thanks,

Bert Weimer

neandertalman@hotmail.com

Ok, here's the deal. Allan is sending me the emblems in bulk. I will parcel them out to the whoever requests, basically first come first serve. On order to be fair about it I request:

1. Post your request here.

2. Please refrain from requesting multiple sets unless you have actual need for two sets, like two pair of speakers with no emblems at all. I would think this would be quite rare. Doesn't seem fair that some guys get two pair while others get none. If your speakers do not have emblems at all please say so in your post.

3. After getting your post in here email me at tmoble@earthlink.net At some point in the next week or so when the dust settles I will reply to your email with my address. I will ask you send me a peel and stick label with your address on it in both the to: and from: areas. The P.O. has nice little Priority Mail boxes available for free, I'll use those. So, send a Priority mail stamp or $4 cash, check or M.O.

4. I really want one pair for myself and I want to hold a couple pair back in case some long-time contributor here is on vacation this week and doesn't see this until too late. Figure on 31 pair available up front.

5. Thank Allan Songer for his work getting these made and I think it was Big D (bigdnfay) that donated the original emblem. Very generous of them both.

6. If you miss out don't panic. Allan leaves the door open to make more later.

Thanks, Tom (ducking and running)

EDIT: IMPORTANT: please include the words "Klipsch Emblem" in the title of your email.

Tom - I would like to request 2 pairs. One for me and one for the other member who will be out of the country. If you remember from the earlier thread, I promised to get a pair for him if they were available while he was away. Thanks in advance.

Gary, I do remember that.

Guys, do me a favor and include your Klipsch forum logon name in your email so I can know who's who.

Tom

EDIT: I now have requests for 8 pair including those for the overseas member. If you posted a req earlier in this thread or in the original thread a couple weeks ago please update here and email me as requested above.