"Pie Slice" logo update . . .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I (and my 1978 La Scalas) would like to receive one pair of the pie slice logos.

I have three La Scalas, only one of which has the logo.

By the way, I still haven't finished my "Dope From Hope" papers...man that envelope was stuffed.

Boy, this comes along at the right time.. lost my Heresy grills in an apartment fire, drivers are fine but the back of the cabs were singed. I'm torn between repair or building new boxes, either way a pair of these logos would be much appreciated!

Hi Tom,

I have been away from the forum for a while and missed this whole development. Have a pair of 77 Belles in need of logos, so I would love to get one pair of pie slices if the supply has not already been exhausted. I will send you an Email.

Best,

Triceratops

Thanks to Allan, Tom, and Big D for making this possible. Thanks also to garymd for keeping his promise. I have been out of the country for a little over 3 weeks, and have been up for more than 26 hours straight getting home. Still, first things first, I would like to add my name and request for a pair of the pie-slice logos before I fall into bed. I hope you all have been well in my absence, and I will check in with the forum at length tomorrow. Good night all!

Chris

Chris - I'll have to send them out Monday. My daughter is in the concert choir at her high school and they are singing the national anthem at tonight's Oriole's game. I left work early to take her to Camden Yards and left the emblems at work. You should get them by Wednesday, latest. BTW - Welcome back.