500th + post.. How many Klipsch speakers do you own?

DeanG What ya got against 18 wheelers? I take mine to auto audio meets & show them what a real BOOMBOX sounds like. I have two stock K-horns & two K-X models that were used for testing. They have fast disconnect doors & special slide rails for testing other drivers. Speaker moter boards 2x13, 3x13, 4x13, 5x13, 6x13. 1/2" to 3/4" & 1 1/2' thick . Top of bass horn can stack mid drivers to the ceiling. Using all kinds of multi septa & cd horns . I do poler plots horizontal & verticle. The K-horn is a tweekers dream.

One pair Chorus II

One pair RB-5

One pair KSB 3.1(rer of HT); a nice speaker with an all metal perforated grill which may detract from full pleaseure of this speaker.

One RC-3(plenty of HT Center for me; althogh a RC-7 or KLF C7 would be neat to try)

Not huge in numbers but they pack a whallop in fun!

Gary

Selling three pairs of La Scalas, black-as is-a little rough, or fully reconditioned or re-veneered with exotic hardwood, or ???

Pair of Heresy's walnut

Pair of KLF30's mahogany

Pair of RB5's cherry

1 C7 black

I know, that's more than 8, well some haven't arrived yet, picking them up this week.

Greg

Greg,

I'm looking at some walnut cornwalls tomorrow night. It's from an audiogon listing and the guy lives 2 miles from me. Can't resist a look. Says they're mint.3.gif If my wife wants the kenwood back upstairs badly enough she'll have to let me have equivalent speakers downstairs to play with my tubes. It's only fair afterall, wouldn't you say?

Greg,

I'll give you and your wife a nice demo when you come to town for the holidays. I'm sure you've heard them before based on your list of speakers, past and present. Maybe there's an amp or 2 you've never heard them with so that may be something new.1.gif Ever seen zebrawood?

Believe it or not, I've only heard Cornwalls once about 20 yrs ago at a hi fi store, but I don't remember my immpressions of them. I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing your system. I've only seen pictures of zebrawood . . . very nice. I'm re-veneering my Khorns in rosewood this fall/winter after boating season.

Greg

Wow Gregorius from KG 1.5's to Cornwalls in the rear, now that is a step up for sure. Hooked up with the ones in LA, cool.

Anyway right now I own 9, see below for model, positions and veneer type.

I have previously owned Heresy I's, Forte's, a KG 2.2V, a KV-4, and a KSC-C1.

I would like to land a pair of Vertical Corns next. 9.gif

Started with a pair of La Scala's, traded them for Heresy's, sold them to my brother-in-law (he still has them)

Had a KV-2 center & sold it

Now have Belle's & 2 pairs of Heresy's, plus a pair of KSB 1.1s in the bedroom.

Total:

10 Heritage & 3 others.

Well, here we go ...

2 - Cornwalls (pine painted black)

2 - Belles

2 - La Scalas

2 - H-700s - walnut

2 - Heresies HDBR

2 - empty Heresy cabinets

2 - HSM (Heresy Stage Monitor - empty)

2 - K-301 (Industrial Chorus)

2 - HIP (Heresy Industrial Ported)

2 - Shorthorns - lacquered walnut

2 - Shorthorns - unfinished Klipschkit - empty

plus

2 - Electro-Voice Sentry I (kind of a giant Heresy)

2 - Electro-Voice Sentry III (giant but not as good Cornwall)

2 - Electro-Voice Sentry IV (giant 2-12" woofer LaScala)

2 - Altec Boleros

2 - Altec Valencias

2 - Altec 604-c in big cabinets

2 - Altec stage monitors

2 - McIntosh 1c (hey, they were cheap)

2 - Dahlquist 12

2 - NHT Super Zeros

2 - Visonik Davids

2 - Dahlquist 1-W

2 - Legacy Focus

plus a variety of raw speakers like the Japanese co-axes with suede surrounds, Trusonic 150CXs, Altec 601-cs and Oxford woofers.

Maybe it's time I "thinned the herd" a little ...

2.gif